• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VIDEO: another murder by cops...one of the worst I've ever seen

sjhipple

imported post

The latest example of cops murdering people and getting away with it. The cop who murdered this poor man is now back on the street.

This is why I laugh when cops get all huffy when someone doesn't kiss their ass and says, "if you don't like cops, don't call one." I'm like, damn skippy I won't!! I wish to freaking god that I hada number where I could get an ambulance WITHOUT getting a cop!!

---

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/015513.html

"In the early afternoon of September 8, 2005, police encountered Fouad Kaady shortly after he was in an accident that left him in shock and bleeding, burned over much of his body. Rather than calling for medical help, the police commanded him to lie on the pavement, even though they could see the burned flesh hanging from his body, and even though they said he appeared to be "in a catatonic state." When he did not comply with their orders, but instead continued to sit on the ground in a daze, they tasered him repeatedly. And then, they shot him to death."

Videos at the above link

---

So if you're dazed and confused from a near-death accident, and you're unarmed, we'll torture you with tazers and if you still don't comply, we'll kill you. :idea: How dare you not roll over when we tell you to roll over, dog! You listen or we kill you (with a heart full of love). Notice on video#2 that the officersrepeatedly mention that they KNEW HE WAS UNARMED!! They also repeatedly say that he was in a "catatonic state." But he DAREDnotjump when they said jump...so kill him. Why not?! These officers didn't give a damn about this poor guy...it's obvious.

Oh, did I mention that the officer was "cleared" byby the internal investigations unit of the [blur]mafia family[/blur]...I mean, police department...and is back on the street. Seems all the "good cops" kept their mouths shut...again. Can't find those damn good cops anywhere...strange.:?

This video proves once again that officers are tazer happy...they tazed a guy who they say was doing nothing but sitting "not doing anything" in a "catatonic state."

sjhipple

imported post

We already covered the fact that the victim was unarmed.

Question: "while you were looking at him...with the gun pointed at him, what were you thinking?"

Officer Willard: "I was thinking I don't want this man touching me, I don't want him getting on me." "I can't let him touch me because of the blood." "The blood was really bothering me."

So call an ambulance!! :banghead:

Cowards

If they wouldn't have tased him for SITTING, he probably wouldn't have tried to run away from them in the first place.

The poor man :cry:. Why do we the people stand for this?

--

Comment on one of the youtube videos:

"I've been a cop for half my life. There was no excuse for this.

What happened to low, reassuring tones? "Hi, I'm Officer Friendly. Help is on the way..." Instead, they psychologically and physically over-stimulated a trauma victim then were surprised when he reacted violently: "I just knew he was on some kind of drugs!""

THANK GOD AT LEAST ONE COP STOOD UP TO CONDEMN THIS!!!!!!!

sjhipple

imported post

"To be honest, after the shots were fired, I was kinda stunned, because I couldn't figure out why the shots were fired." -- Witness Statement

"Too many shots"..."that was bullshit!" -- Witness Statement

"...you guys are going to cover it up" -- Statement to investigator

---

And what is the thing that I've been complaining about these last few days?? Yup, like fricking clockwork, the department says they wouldn't change a thing. The officers acted perfectly. Just like with Darrow in MO, the making up charges was a non-event...so it is here...this is a non-event. They say they'd do it again.

---

LEO 229 wrote:
And "bad cops", where they exist, do not any foothold over the entire department.The fear comes only from knowing that the rest of the good cops may not be that accepting of youafter you rat someone out.

The classic sister who is a tattle-tale. You go play and avoid her because you fear she will report everything you do that may or may not be wrong.

Think of it this way... If you rat out your mom for stealing cable TV... your brother, sister, and dad will not like you for it. This does not mean they are bad nor does it mean they have any foothold over you. You know that they may no longer accept you.

rchjr

imported post

You know Ami-gi, you just got too much time on your hands digging all this stuff up:D. I don't know all of the facts surrounding this case, but it doesn't sound like it's over yet. Civil Juries can be tough, look at OJ and we all know that he is innocent:what:. You might be right on this one though. It should have been handled differently from the start. Oh my gosh we agree on something. Be interesting to see how the civil case goes. Oh I like how you changed threads to still rant about dirty cops. You can run but you just can't hide:cool:

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ama-gi, this forum is about Open Carry, guns, etc. What the police did is horrible, but was the victim open carrying? I think this topic is best kept for some other "LEO BASHING" forum and not OCDO.

Thanks for playing.