Thread: firearm software ?

Post imported post

does anyone use any kind of software for there firearms ? if so what ? am looking for something that keeps track of my shots fired ,maintance,date purchased ,,stuff like that ,,

Post imported post

Notepad?

I wouldn't really see much point to one...?

Post imported post

I'd be happy to wip you up a nice Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet that should handle what you want to input.

Post imported post

I used a nifty program offered by Remington to calculatebullet impact points for my AR15. This is necessary because I have a red dot scope mounted on the carry handle, which puts the dot about 4" above the rifle bore. Due to this height difference, a zeroed shot at 50 yards will be way high at 150 yards. (The rifle bore being 4" lower than dot causes rifle to shoot slightly upward to compensate for 4" sight difference, which is amplified over greater distances until gravity pulls bullet trajectory back to earth.)

Program is here

Post imported post

no software just an old fashion manila folder, spiral note book and receipts

all my purchases were tax deductible
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

bayboy42 wrote:
    I'd be happy to wip you up a nice Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet that should handle what you want to input.

id highly appreciate it ,,,as i woudnt know where to start if id try and make one ,,,