• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Board of Firearms audio clips with graphics

Edward Peruta

imported post

To: Everyone with a pistol permit in Connecticut

Please take the time to visit these audio links, and judge for yourself based on what youknow and what you hear.

Go to this website, and remember, that the Connecticut State Police have been making up laws for years.

And know there are people now people who won’t stand for it any longer.

http://www.ourrockyhill.com/BOFPE.Clips.htm

You will hear the State Police Sgt. say that there has been no ambiguity about what constitutes unsuitability for the past 10 to 15 years.

While they ignore the guidelines set down in various court decsions.

You will hear a Board member state that the board is presumed to know the law.

Whle they sit in judgment without any clue as to the laws they should know.

You will hear the State Police make excuses.

While they never except valid reasons or excuses fromthose they deny or chose to revoke.

That’s because nobody has the time or resources to challenge them.

You will hear the State Police Sgt. say that there is not an officer out there by himself that can change the law.

While they as a group attempt toenforce and create laws on their own.

You will hear the State Police Sgt. say that there is no Connecticut officer can change the law, we all know that, we all know that.

You will hear the State Police Sgt. claim surprise and crying about not having time to read decisions in appealed cases that limit their authority.

While they ask appellants if they have done any legal research.

After reading Connecticut Gun Laws and seeing how the State Police Firearms Unit twists their intent and makes up laws that don’t exist, this part of the meeting audio becomes a real joke.

And the emails obtained under FOI are even better than the Meeting Audio.

I’ll be posting more audio clips, and some of he emails I’ve obtained

Ed Peruta

Edward Peruta

imported post

The clip was sent toremindthe Attorney General that this issue is not the first time that I have brought information to him.

Yes, the 2004 press conference clip was about taxes collected improperly on prepared foods, and a 48 cent charge led to a million dollar plus issue!!

I am currently awating a response from the Attorney General's office on documents that I have supplied to his special counsel Anthony Jannotta.

I know how to read the law, and have demonstrated my ability to do so in the past.

Hopefully the Connecticut Attorney General will recognize the fact that the issueof concealment is ripe for his review.

bayboy42

imported post

anyway you can post a summary (or refer to a previously posted summary) of what event you are referring to that occured. Its hard to sit and listen to the audios which I'm guessing may be where it is presented. And I can't find any summary on the website listed.

Edward Peruta

imported post

Go to www.ycgg.org and into the legal link.

The staff in the Connecticut State Police Firearms Unit have been traveling first class on the SS Titanic for so long that they believe the ship is unsinkable.

But in their path are two icebergs, one named Peter Kuck and the other named James Goldberg.

Their ship is headed for the deep.

It's hard to post the entire story here on this message board.

I'm asking all visitors to be patient and watch the fireworks when they begin. The Hartford Courant will be reporting some facts shortly, and The Connecticut Law Tribune has made their interest known.

The challenge to everyone is simple, regarldless of your position in life, read the Connecticut Statutes on weapons and find were concealment is mandated.

As citizens, we should be outraged that members of law enforcement make up their own laws and threaten and arrest people for legal conduct.

Exactly who is violating the law will soon become apparent to everyone, including the State Police. They can run off at the mouth to everyday citizens all they want, but I'll bet they will have a different attitude when explaining their position to a Federal Judge.

Again, Be Patient