• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carry options for my new Sig P6 (~P225)

shooter_tx

imported post

Texas is not an open carry [handgun] state, so I'm looking for holsters to use with my new Sig P6 on my own property (where I can OC or CC a handgun, permitless).

(these stats for the SiG P225 are identical to those of my P6)

Like most folks who carry handguns, I'll probably end up with a drawer-full of holsters, so I'm really/primarily looking for my first one.

While concealment is not a requirement on my own property, I'm new to the whole carry scene, so I would probably like to start with concealed or quasi-concealed.

Nylon Blackhawk "Inside the Pants" holster

Nylon Blackhawk "3-Slot Pancake" holster

I've also been looking at a couple of the Bianchi AccuMold and Ranger Nylon holsters (link), as well as a couple from Blade-Tech.

Comp-Tac's C-TAC, Pro Undercover, and Shirt Tucker models have also caught my eye.

I also found a DeSantis Nite Watch that will fit my gun.