• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MUST SEE DOCUMENTARY - A WARNING TO ALL FREEDOM LOVING AMERICANS TO NOT BACK DOWN

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Words fail me.

Thank you, Cato!

Lets get this around the internet. Post it to every forum you know. We'll need people to really get this viewpoint in order to gain the numbers we'll need.

Imagine being able to fill Capitol Square in Richmond with angry Virginians at the next gun infringement. Imagine the results when legislators look out their windows and see it.

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

That's just absolutely heartbreaking. I know it's not applicable in the same way to the UK and Australia, but the old saying that the "second amendment is there to protect the first." All I can say to that is wow.

imperialism2024

imported post

Wow, that documentary made me feel physically sick to my stomach. So many beautiful guns... and so many beautiful freedoms lost.

And, I think I'm taking back my stance regarding the death penalty, but only for that anti wench in the video, and all the other anti's. :cuss:

Tomorrow, I'm going to shoot my entirely unnecessary SKS and Ruger Redhawk .44 Magnum. Just because I can. For now...

cato

imported post

I can't waittill the Open Carry marches in Washington DC!

Attachments

• fireworks4thofjuly006.jpg
    fireworks4thofjuly006.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 272

dng

State Researcher
imported post

attachment.php

There should be a duct tape advisory on this thread! That's all I can say...

imperialism2024

imported post

Sigh. I feel, though, that the video will be lost on most people. It struck a nerve with me because I've been talking about the necessity of guns to freedom for a long time. Yet most "sportsman" types, or the "we need serial numbers" will probably watch the video and think "so what?" Like one of the people in the video said, too many people sit by and just say, well, as long as they don't take my hunting shotgun, I don't care.

Tomahawk

imported post

And the antis who view it probably smile and laugh at the former gunowners whining about their "rights". But of course, the purpose of this video isn't to convince antis, it's to warn and scare gunowners. It's also an NRA recruitment and fundraising tool, of course, but it's legitamate. This CAN happen here.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

My eyes hurt. :( Anyone who tries to disarm this household will be met with force. The day that firearms are banned is the day that I become a criminal.

TrueBrit

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
Sigh. I feel, though, that the video will be lost on most people. It struck a nerve with me because I've been talking about the necessity of guns to freedom for a long time. Yet most "sportsman" types, or the "we need serial numbers" will probably watch the video and think "so what?" Like one of the people in the video said, too many people sit by and just say, well, as long as they don't take my hunting shotgun, I don't care.

EXACTLY what happened in UK, when we pistol shooters were hung out to dry after the Dunblane massacre in 1996! The shotgunners and riflemen refused to support us, since in their eyes, handguns had long had criminal connotations. Also,all of the shooting associations in UK are petrified to admit that guns make excellent defensive weapons. They have long made the case that they are merely sporting appurtenances,and , predictably, the antis are telling the shooters to find another sport.

As all who post here know, the guns will not go all at once, but incrementally, if ALL gun owners do not unite against those who seek to disarm us.We also know that the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with deer hunting or clay busting.......;)

TrueBrit.

massltca

imported post

Its already happening here in our country. In my home state we have already lost our freedom. All someone has to do is get a restraining order and the cops come seize your guns. So you have to tread on eggshells and not get anyone mad at you.You can still carry a concealed weapon if the police decide you are worthy. A line must be drawn in the sand, this far and no farther, no more compromises. The anti gun lobby never concedes anything, the pro freedom side always does.

Tomahawk

imported post

TrueBit, you are correct about gunowners not supporting each other, in general liberty supporters often have problems supporting each other. A case in point in how the ACLU supports freedom of speech and privacy rights, but turn their backs on gunowners because guns are too "sinister" and the ACLU approaches liberty from a leftist direction.

The sad irony of this video, is that while the NRA uses it to preach to us to remain unified, they long-ago turned their backs on the full-auto community, and today they work at cross purposes with non-NRA affiliated gun rights groups, because after all, full-auto weapons are not socially acceptable enough,and someof those grass roots groups are "too radical" for the mainstream NRA.

When the NRA says to unify, what that really means is "everybody join this organization and send us money".

Call me cynical.

imperialism2024

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
TrueBit, you are correct about gunowners not supporting each other, in general liberty supporters often have problems supporting each other. A case in point in how the ACLU supports freedom of speech and privacy rights, but turn their backs on gunowners because guns are too "sinister" and the ACLU approaches liberty from a leftist direction.

The sad irony of this video, is that while the NRA uses it to preach to us to remain unified, they long-ago turned their backs on the full-auto community, and today they work at cross purposes with non-NRA affiliated gun rights groups, because after all, full-auto weapons are not socially acceptable enough,and someof those grass roots groups are "too radical" for the mainstream NRA.

When the NRA says to unify, what that really means is "everybody join this organization and send us money".

Call me cynical.

Just as cynical as I am :lol:

spy1

imported post

FAX AND email this message to BOTH of your Senators

http://www.theorator.com/senate.html - and mean it and follow through! If we don't send them a clear and concise message to leave the 2nd Amendment alone they are going to bury it!

=======================================
Totally AGAINST :

(1) H. R. 2666 (Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record

of Sale Act of 2007 )

(2) the proposed revival of the so-called “assault weapon”

ban ( H.R.1022 - Assault Weapons Ban and Law Enforcement

Protection Act of 2007 )

(3) S. 1237 & H.R. 2074 (“Denying Firearms and Explosives to

Dangerous Terrorists Act of 2007”)

(4) H.R.1167 ( “No Fly, No Buy Act of 2007”)

(5) H.R.2640 ("NICS Improvement Amendment Act of 2007")

This is turning into an express-train of anti-gun/anti-2nd

Amendment legislation and it MUST be stopped BECAUSE IT’S

ALL UN-CONSTITUTIONAL!

I and others will be watching your vote(s) closely, because

THIS (the Second Amendment) is the only issue we have left –

your future as an elected Representative or Senator, as well

as ours, depends on keeping the 2nd Amendment INVIOLATE.

We will be casting OUR votes in coming elections based upon

YOUR votes on these issues.

(Signed)

===================================

Demarest

imported post

One of my biggest gripes is the way hunters scoff at self-defensers, concealed carriers scoff at open carriers, and other division among our ranks. Because it shows a profound lack of judgement and an irrational leap of faith. They're okay with anti's attacking the Second Amendment in ways that won't effect them and actually believe that they won't then turn their efforts in ways that will.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. None of this we already have too many laws. Get rid of them! Murder is illegal. Robbery is illegal. Free men should be free.

massltca

imported post

Demarest wrote:
One of my biggest gripes is the way hunters scoff at self-defensers, concealed carriers scoff at open carriers, and other division among our ranks. Because it shows a profound lack of judgement and an irrational leap of faith. They're okay with anti's attacking the Second Amendment in ways that won't effect them and actually believe that they won't then turn their efforts in ways that will.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. None of this we already have too many laws. Get rid of them! Murder is illegal. Robbery is illegal. Free men should be free.
Very true. The second amendment isn't about hunting its about defense. As a law abiding gun owner I support owningand carrying guns for any reason. Its very troubling that the various factions can't unite for the common good. It doesn't matter if you hunt, carry a concealed weapon/open carry or target shoot. They are after us all and the sooner everyone realizes that the better. This already happened in England. The government went after handguns and the rifle and shotgun owners did nothing. Now weapons are all but banned across the board. Wake up!!!, they are after your hunting rifles too!!