Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Police Tactics on what to do incase of gun grabs

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Home of the Heros, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    418

    Post imported post


  2. #2
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    No longer in Alexandria, Egypt
    Posts
    2,798

    Post imported post

    OK, now I'm thoroughly confused. SwatPro911, are you a LEO or a Tactical Adviser? Either way, great job for a 22 year old!

    (Google and me are tight like that...) http://www.google.com/search?q=swatpro911

    http://rubikvids.com/viewvideo.php?id=DzU6mNUV98k
    swatpro911[/b] (Sunday 22nd of July 2007 12:36:32 PM)
    I am a tactical advisor and I would say this is good compared to high end flashlights like INOVA or Surefire but not sure if these will last long than the high end ones.


    http://www.ratedesi.com/view.php?id=142784
    Name: Asif
    Age: 21
    Weight(lbs): 165
    Height: 67
    City: Arlington
    State: Virginia
    Hobbies: Karate, Drawing, Weigh Lifting
    Do You Drink?: No
    Smoke?: No
    Ethnicity: Asian/Bangladeshi
    Religion: Muslim
    Description/Anything Else: Single, LQQKING!!!!


    http://www.youtube.com/user/swatpro911



  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    495

    Post imported post

    Thats strange, I thought he was an ex manager at Wal-Mart...:P

    Oh well.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    4 hours south of HankT, ,
    Posts
    5,121

    Post imported post

    swatpro911 wrote: Those are interesting techniques to watch, but a little too technical for the average joe, I think. You need a sparring partner and some time to get these right.

  5. #5
    Regular Member Marco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Greene County
    Posts
    3,844

    Post imported post

    i suggest those wishing to practice disarming a attackertry it with air-soft rather than a red/blue(fake) gun.

    the air-soft allows you to see if you could be shot:whattechniques works or not)without really being shot
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.


    ~Alan Korwin

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    4 hours south of HankT, ,
    Posts
    5,121

    Post imported post

    Agent19 wrote:
    swatpro911 wrote: i suggest those wishing to practice disarming a attackertry it with air-soft rather than a red/blue(fake) gun.

    the air-soft allows you to see if you could be shot:whattechniques works or not)without really being shot
    Just wear goggles to protect your eyes, and keep your mouth shut, 'cause airsoft pellets don't tast too good when fired into your esophagus...




  7. #7
    Regular Member Marco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Greene County
    Posts
    3,844

    Post imported post




    Edit:
    removed use less non sense
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.


    ~Alan Korwin

  8. #8
    Regular Member IanB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,896

    Post imported post

    That Youtube user has 81 vids so far, impressive!

    http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...Ninja2&p=r

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Home of the Heros, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    418

    Post imported post

    nakedshoplifter wrote:
    That Youtube user has 81 vids so far, impressive!

    http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...Ninja2&p=r
    that guy is a freind of mine and is an expert in martial art and has taught in different agency throughout.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Home of the Heros, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    418

    Post imported post

    BobCav wrote:
    OK, now I'm thoroughly confused. SwatPro911, are you a LEO or a Tactical Adviser? Either way, great job for a 22 year old!

    (Google and me are tight like that...) http://www.google.com/search?q=swatpro911

    http://rubikvids.com/viewvideo.php?id=DzU6mNUV98k
    swatpro911[/b] (Sunday 22nd of July 2007 12:36:32 PM)
    I am a tactical advisor and I would say this is good compared to high end flashlights like INOVA or Surefire but not sure if these will last long than the high end ones.


    http://www.ratedesi.com/view.php?id=142784
    Name: Asif
    Age: 21
    Weight(lbs): 165
    Height: 67
    City: Arlington
    State: Virginia
    Hobbies: Karate, Drawing, Weigh Lifting
    Do You Drink?: No
    Smoke?: No
    Ethnicity: Asian/Bangladeshi
    Religion: Muslim
    Description/Anything Else: Single, LQQKING!!!!


    http://www.youtube.com/user/swatpro911

    just ask me any tactical related questions I would be able to help u guys out. And yes I am asst tactical advisor and fugitive investigator. Again never underestimate anyone because they are young or cant write with proper grammer. Just a tip. We should have lunch sometimes.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Home of the Heros, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    418

    Post imported post

    What would you do if someone points a gun at you from distance and tells u to drop the gun and your wallet and kick it towards him? Whoud you fight back?

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,607

    Post imported post

    swatpro911 wrote:
    What would you do if someone points a gun at you from distance and tells u to drop the gun and your wallet and kick it towards him? Whoud you fight back?

    Gonna "toss" my stuff towards him but make an attempt to get it beside or past him. When he turns his head away to collect it.. I "toss" a few rounds down his way.

    But in any case.... give up the property!!! Not worth being shot over.

    Hard to disarm a guy who has got the drop on your from a distance.


  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bristow, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    491

    Post imported post

    If the perp is holding his gun right-handed run to your right(his left) while increasing distance . Most people when attempting rapid fire will pull the barrel toward their trigger finger . If the guy has an AK this might not work so well......

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bristow, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    491

    Post imported post

    If the perp is holding his gun right-handed run to your right(his left) while increasing distance . Most people when attempting rapid fire will pull the barrel toward their trigger finger . If the guy has an AK this might not work so well......

    See what happened when I rapid fired the mouse trigger (double post)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •