• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun ranges near Everett Naval Station.

just_a_car

imported post

Agent 47 wrote:
amlevin wrote:
Much more "laid back" than Sam's. If you are shooting safely, nobody will bother you. If you start shooting out their lights or shooting at the target holders (on opurpose) you will be talked to. Much more pleasant than days at Sam's with SOME of their rangemasters.
I onlywork the store sectionbut I know what you mean, I will just say they I feel the exact same way and I work with the guy. :banghead:
I'm a regular there and love it when "H" is rangemaster. Now, when "T" is rangemaster, he can be a bit grating, but you just have to get used to him and his personality and you end up getting along with him fine, like I do. ;-)

BluesBear

imported post

Grating? That's one of the nicest descriptions I've ever heard about Tom. But then I also knowa few people who don't like Howard either.

Now Howard and I have always gotten along. You just have to understand his dry sense of humor. I used to shoot there at least once a week and I always tried to go on the days that Howard or Ted were working. Especially if I was taking a new shooter there for the first time. I've lost count of the number of first timers I taken there. For the past couple of yearsI've gotten along pretty good with Tom. There were some issues at first, but a couple of years ago he and I had a brief discussion about things (which I then also relayed in a chat with Betty) and since then he's been okay.And on a couiple of occasions he's even been pleasant. Sometimes it just takes a little extra effort to get to know someone.

With me, it's in the storewhere I get treated like dirt and I don't understand it. I've been shooting there since 2000 and a member since 2002.When James was working there he was always very nice to me. But since he leftwhen I walk into the store it's like I'm invisible. Kay & I have bought several guns there in the past. Of course she won't set foot into the store anymore since they screwed her out of some money last year.

I thought the world of Sam Brown. He was a great guy. I even asked him once how much a lifetime range membership would cost. He just laughed and told me at my age it would be a small fortune.(That was back when we both thought we'd live forever. When he died I was out of town on tourand I didn't even find out until I got back over a month later. That was just a month or so before I almost died too.) Now I'm not sure if when my current membership expires next year if I will renew it or not. I'm sure no one there cares either way. It's sad in a way, because I really, really used to like the place.

Agent 47

imported post

Screwed her out of some money??? Are you talking about that lever action shotgun you put on a 30 day layaway and didn't make any payments on for over a year?

BluesBear

imported post

No I'm talking about the lever action shotgun that SHE put on a 90 day layaway that she DID make a payment on before she had to go back to Georgia (for four months) to take care of her mother until she passed away. The same one that they wouldn't let ME make a payment on while she was gone because it wasn't in my name(but I was told not to worry that you would hold it until she got back since she was a good customer). The same shotgun that was still sitting in the back room when she walked in (during Betty's birthday celebration sale) with the cash in her pocket to pay off and was told that she couldn't pay for it because THE STORE couldn't find the paperwork.Then thegun was taken out of the back room while she stood there and was put back on the rack for sale and she was told that she could not purchase it unless she wanted to pay full retail. They couldn't tell how much she had paid on it because the paperwork was gone, there were no copies left and she had simply lost what money she had paid.

You have to remember she's not only my approved caregiver she's my best friend. Now I had nothing to do with the transaction except trying to make a payment for herwhile she was gone and witnessing how she was treated when she came back. Y'all were rather rude to her and the laughing and snide remarks were a little uncalled for. She feels insulted and wronged and I admit that I can sort of see her side. She had just gor back from georgia and had a right smart chunk of change from her mom's estate. That day she was planning on buying the Interstate 1887 that was on lay-a-way,a Mossberg 20 ga pump that had been sitting there forever and a Dillon 650. (Because I had told her the 650 was much better than the 550 her brother-in-law back in Geporgia had that she really liked).

If you notice, I've been in there many times since then but she hasn't. I think she's shot in the range maybe twice since then but she hasn't set foot in the store. She now buys her Montana Gold bullets from Lynnwood Gun. Also Chris & Barry and Tony & Rhonda no longer shoot or shop there. (Barry was always complaining that you were out of .44 bullets anyway.)Because of this incident and the rifle ban, my best friend Tom is the only person I know who'll still shoot there. So since I started working part time at Arlington I've only been in Sam's twice.

Like I said before, for the most part I like the place. It's gone downhill a bit but that happens. Since my accident I'm on disability and I don't have a big gun budget anymore so I can overlook being ignored in the store, I just never was accepted into the clique. Now, personally I don't think Kay was treated right but it wasn't my deal. Or my money. And I don't think I've ever mentioned it to anyone else before now. And she's alright, right now she can only afford to buy a new gun every6 or 8 weeks anyway and there are plenty other stores that will take her money. And the last time I looked Sam's had no shortage of customers anyway.

And no matter what's happened, it's still way, waybetter than Wade's.

Agent 47

imported post

We have always done 30 day lay-aways, I personally called you guys three times in the months before you came back that day to say the layaway was long since expired but I wanted to give you the opportunity to not loose your deposit I never got a reply, not so much as a phone call back. What did she think a deposit is for, It is a non refundable guarantee that you will not re-neg on the agreement. Betty is there to do business, and having a gun sitting in the back room as dead inventory with no indication it will ever be paid for is bad for business. We had every intention of letting the grossly overdue layaway slide but after 1 year of inactivity the computer deletes lay-aways and that is what happened. The computer does it automatically and nobody, including Leroy can do anything about it. That is how I know there had not been any payments for over a yearI would have been happy to finish out the layaway that I had been tripping over in the back room for over a year but there was nothing I could do. Betty told us to stick to the layaway contract, and by that we had already given you thirteen times the alloted time to pay off the gun. You used to pull this same stunt with cascade pawn, come in and pawn stuff knowing full well what happens when you don't come back for it and then you come back weeks after your contract expired trying to get it back for the amount of your loan without any interest. You used the same line to Gordon then that you tried to use onBetty, "but I'm a good customer, I'm a good friend"you pretend to be friends with shop owners to take advantage of them and screw them out of the money they are there to make. Let me give you a hint, you claim to have been a "good" customer, but a good customer is not the guy who comes in and pretends to be friends with the owner when everyone can see he is only saying this to get better prices on things. A good customer pays the price for the items he buys, A good friend does not try to take money out of the pocket of the owner he claims to be a friend of. A good customer does not try and take advantage of a friend. Good customers help the store to stay in business, It seems you did everything you could to hurt it Including your comment above trying to destroy Bettys business by defaming her employees. You said we screwed your wife out of money? what about all the money you screwed the store out of? I treated you the same as every other customer until you and your wife showed yourselves for what you are, selfish leaches that will take advantage of someone who treated you like a friend.

ETA: By the way you saying you tried to make a payment and were turned away is complete B.S. Anyone can come in and make a payment on any lay-away. And the layaway was in both your names, that is how your customer information is in our computer so if you had indeed done what you claimed and tried to make a payment the layaway would have come up with your name on it. Also if you were so eager to pay it off for her on time why didn't you return even one message I left you.

ArlingtonRegional

imported post

I would like to make something VERY clear. BluesBear is not and has never been employed at Arlington Regional Training & Marksmanship. He does not speak for the range management or staff. He has volunteered some time here at the range and has purchased a membership. We do not speak badly of Sam's or any other ranges or stores as we are all in the same business community, and do not want to be associated with those who create a negative atmosphere. We are making every effort to promote the industry and shooting sports in general and want to see successful ranges and stores throughout the area. We wish the best of luck and contiuing success to Sam's and it's employees and staff.

Agent 47

imported post

ArlingtonRegional wrote:
I would like to make something VERY clear. BluesBear is not and has never been employed at Arlington Regional Training & Marksmanship. He does not speak for the range management or staff. He has volunteered some time here at the range and has purchased a membership. We do not speak badly of Sam's or any other ranges or stores as we are all in the same business community, and do not want to be associated with those who create a negative atmosphere. We are making every effort to promote the industry and shooting sports in general and want to see successful ranges and stores throughout the area. We wish the best of luck and contiuing success to Sam's and it's employees and staff.
Wow,,, Thats a downright decent thing to say. I will continue to recommend rifle shootersto you.:)

amlevin

imported post

While this thread has drifted from a request for range info to one of personal issues, I would like to say that I have used the Layaway program at Sam's and found them to be nothing but helpful and honest. The price was the price. They did what they said they would and I paid what I had to. Walked out at the end of the process with a gun that I am happy with.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Agent 47 wrote:
We have always done 30 day lay-aways, I personally called you guys three times in the months before you came back that day to say the layaway was long since expired but I wanted to give you the opportunity to not loose your deposit I never got a reply, not so much as a phone call back. What did she think a deposit is for, It is a non refundable guarantee that you will not re-neg on the agreement. Betty is there to do business, and having a gun sitting in the back room as dead inventory with no indication it will ever be paid for is bad for business. We had every intention of letting the grossly overdue layaway slide but after 1 year of inactivity the computer deletes lay-aways and that is what happened. The computer does it automatically and nobody, including Leroy can do anything about it. That is how I know there had not been any payments for over a yearI would have been happy to finish out the layaway that I had been tripping over in the back room for over a year but there was nothing I could do. Betty told us to stick to the layaway contract, and by that we had already given you thirteen times the alloted time to pay off the gun. You used to pull this same stunt with cascade pawn, come in and pawn stuff knowing full well what happens when you don't come back for it and then you come back weeks after your contract expired trying to get it back for the amount of your loan without any interest. You used the same line to Gordon then that you tried to use onBetty, "but I'm a good customer, I'm a good friend"you pretend to be friends with shop owners to take advantage of them and screw them out of the money they are there to make. Let me give you a hint, you claim to have been a "good" customer, but a good customer is not the guy who comes in and pretends to be friends with the owner when everyone can see he is only saying this to get better prices on things. A good customer pays the price for the items he buys, A good friend does not try to take money out of the pocket of the owner he claims to be a friend of. A good customer does not try and take advantage of a friend. Good customers help the store to stay in business, It seems you did everything you could to hurt it Including your comment above trying to destroy Bettys business by defaming her employees. You said we screwed your wife out of money? what about all the money you screwed the store out of? I treated you the same as every other customer until you and your wife showed yourselves for what you are, selfish leaches that will take advantage of someone who treated you like a friend.

ETA: By the way you saying you tried to make a payment and were turned away is complete B.S. Anyone can come in and make a payment on any lay-away. And the layaway was in both your names, that is how your customer information is in our computer so if you had indeed done what you claimed and tried to make a payment the layaway would have come up with your name on it. Also if you were so eager to pay it off for her on time why didn't you return even one message I left you.
I don't know how you guys run your business, but one disgruntled customer is the worst thing there is for anybusiness. They tell everyone they know about the problem and word spreads fast and the pissed customer doesn't quit carpping bout it either. If even half of what was said is true, then you guys screwed up big time. The truth is almost always somewhere half way in between what both sides say.

Bear 45/70

imported post

ArlingtonRegional wrote:
With your attitude I can guarantee I will never come to your place of business.

Agent 47

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
I don't know how you guys run your business, but one disgruntled customer is the worst thing there is for anybusiness. They tell everyone they know about the problem and word spreads fast and the pissed customer doesn't quit carpping bout it either. If even half of what was said is true, then you guys screwed up big time. The truth is almost always somewhere half way in between what both sides say.
I guarantee there is not a single business out there without one disgruntled customer. He can be pissed off all he wants but he cannot argue we gave him every opportunity to be a happy customer. The fact is he and his wife screwed up and grossly reneged on the contract and got all Butthurt because we had to limit the losses we were taking to accommodate him.

BluesBear

imported post

Okay, it's MY turn. Let's just get a few things straight right now cause I ain't a happy camper.

Anything I post under my name is my PERSONAL opinion. And ask anyone who knows me in real life and they'll tell you I have a LOT of opinions. And many of them you won't like.But at least they are based on fairness and honesty.

As Gary has said I am technically NOT an "employee" of Arlington Regional. Since I am disabled and have a real physical disability I cannot be employed anywhere on a regular schedule. My health just won't allow it. Some days my body works and some days it doesn't. Living on SS benefits also means I cannot work for pay. So on the days I feel like a human and can actually walk I can either sit at home staring at a CRT or I can get up and volunteer somewhere. Due to my experience and knowledge the original manager of Arlington Regional,Steve, brought me on board as a "volunteer member of staff". That means I work when I physicaly can and/or when they need me and I'm up to it. It just so happens I just now returned home after working 5 to 9 there tonight. I had planned to be there this past Saturday but just couldn't make it.I look forward to working more with Gary and everyone else at Arlington in the future. It's a slow process but I believe the place has real potential.I have never claimed to be a "spokesperson" for them. I have never claimed to have any importance or influence there except for a few discount coupons which have by now all expired.

Actingpersonally or professionally I have never bad-mouthed Sam's range while at Arlington or in any other forum. If you read my posts you will find I have stated that I like Sam's. I freely admit that I don't like it as much as I used to, but I still like it.Especially the range part. I don't like Alfey's Pizza as much as I used to either but I still eat there and think it's good. I STILL refer people to Sam's. Heck I even did it tonight. I had a customer who was looking for .280 Remington ammo in the Lynnwood area so I referred him to Sam's and Adventure Sports. In that order.

I have NEVER, EVER,put anything on lay-a-way at Sam's gunshop. I merely mentioned in passing why several of my friends will no longer deal there. I didn't intend for it to turn into a major bruhaha. I don't know exactly how long Kay had anything on Lay-a-way. I'm not exactly sure how much money she paid and then lost. I have a reasonable idea but I'm not sure. She and I don't discuss it because it's a very sore spot with her.As for the so-called "attempts" to reach her,just exactly what number in GEORGIA were you trying to call? Yes Georgia. Because that's where she was with her dying mother. And, if the Lay-a-way had been under both of our names (which it wasn't) why didn't anyone call me? Or say anything to me during my WEEKLY trips to the range? Possibly because they had no idea I was associated with her because they looked at me like I was crazy when I asked about making a payment. And yes I was most certainly told to "not worry about making a payment" because "it'll still be here when she gets back".Now I will conceed the fact that they did indeed hold it until she came in.They just weren't holding it FOR her.I knowit was still in the back room when she asked for it because I saw him rip the paperwork off the box and then bring it out, open the box and place it in the for sale rack. The simple fact is she was ridiculed,laughed at, and publicly embarassed in front of several of her friends as well as a few strangers. And that sort of treatment is unexcuseable anytime, anywhere. I have never and will never treat a customer that badly in public. (Sheeeiiiit, I've treated most of the prople I've arrested better than that and I was a real jerk.) A week of so later I had a friend drive me over and I tried to smooth it out but I could never get anyone to talk to her. It was always give me a few weeks to talk to Betty about it. And a few weeks later it was. "Give me another few weeks, she's (been) out of town" and I seem to recall one reason was that a family member was ill. Which ironically is what got Kay behind to begin with. But I guess that excuse only works one way. So she finally decided to just take the loss and forget about it.

And another thing. I do not have a wife. I do not have a girlfriend (right now). Kay is my best friend and also my state certified caregiver. We have been best friends for years and before my injury I rented her extra room when I wasn't on the road. After my accident she movedinto a different house (with no steps) just so I didn't have to continue to live in a nursing home. Now that's a friend! But what she does in her name is her business. The membership at Sam's and at Arlington (yes, I PAID FULL PRICE for both of the memberships)is in both of our names simply because since we live under the same roofwe qualify for a family membership. Just because you often see a man and a woman together doesn't mean they're married. Even if they both are old and fat and you wouldn't want them. Hmmmm I wonder if thepeople that only see me when I'm out with my other best friend Tom think I'm gay??? So, for the record I am neither Married nor Gay. AND I have no desire nor intentionto become either.

As for Cascade Pawn??? Why are we even discussing them? They went out of business. I'm really sorry, but at this very minute I just can't recall the owner's name. However he was always very nice to me. In fact on the last day he gave me a Smith & Wesson sign and a half dozen of the blue S&W handgun pegs. That sign is on my wall right now. I also have fond memories of playingwith that lab puppy even though she did knock me out of my walker once. So as far as I know I have never had a problem with anyone there. If I did, it's sure as hellnews to me.I started buying ammo from them when I moved here over 10 years ago. So when Karen first moved here in 2000 I took her there too. A couple of years later she started using them for FFL transfers for guns she bought on Gunbroker. She used them for several until all at once they raised the price AND started addingsales tax. Tax? on a transfer? That's bullshit. So she found a better deal with another FFL. Most dealers in the Lynwood/Edmonds area have high transfer fees anyway. But even still we continued to shop there. We used to buy lots of ammo there. They had pretty good prices onthe RBCS. And for a while had a killer deal on some .30-06 in Garand Clips that wasn't that Korean corrosive crap.In a moment of weakness I even bought some of that A-MERC junk fromthem. That's when I found out just what crapammoit was and then the forums had been right. But I didn't blame them I just didn't buy any more.

While I was in the home Kay bought her son some sort of fancy graphing calculator he needed for AP Maththat they had a great price on. SHe also bought me a CD player that I used at the home. After I got out of the home Ibought a camera, a betterCD player and a Palm PDAfrom them. And probably some other stuff that I can't remember. I was always treated very nice there and was sorry to see them close, so I have no idea what you're talking about with all of this "taking advantage of a friend" bullshit. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

The only thing that Iever pawned at Cascade weresome musical instrumentsbut that was before I went into the hospital. Most of it was forfeited and sold while I was in the hospital. There was a Peavey Bass Amplifier I lost there, that was out for sale that sat on the floor for months unsold.And as I recall Karen purchased it shortly before they lost their lease. Knowing her I'm sure she asked, "What's your best price". She's a smart shopper and she always asks that question. I've never paid sticker price for anything over $20 at a pawn shop. Hell's Bell™, I don't know anyone who has. I know I used to go in there and put a half dozen or more boxes of ammo on the counter and ask, "How much for all this?" I then paid the price quoted. Is that taking advantage of anyone? We all know that pawn shops don't pay or loan jackshit for anything. It's a very lucrative business. In the past I have worked in two very large ones and I know how it goes. Believe me, they made money on me.

Now while I was in the hospital Karen did pawn some guns there. But I have no idea which ones. I spent seven months laying on my backin the hospital and nursing homein various casts and braces. As far as I know she didn't lose any guns there butI'm not exactly sure what she owned back then. While I was laid up and I needed some money for my bills I simply sold a few guns. I got a LOT more by selling them to an individual than I would if I had pawned them.

Now I don't know who called Arlington Regional today and complained about this thread. And I really don't care. How anyone could think I was hiding behind Arlington Regional to attack Sam's is beyond me. My opions can be found all over the errornet. Ain't if funny that I never attacked them before? Look around I don't hold a gridge. I let them escape immediately. This is not a pissing match. I have never said anything against Sam's while at work and damn little about in in private. In fact the most I have ever said in one place about this entire dealis what I have said in this thread. I, personally,have no real problem with Sam's. And professionally I would NOT say anything against them even if I did. Here's a question for ya... Has any employee of Sam's ever said anything negative about any other shop/range? Think real hard now because I know the answer and I'm sure a few others do to. And if you read my previous posts in this very thread have I not been anything but cordial and polite to Agent 47?

All too often at Sam's range you have to wait in line to get a lane. That day will soon happen at Arlington as well. There are more than enough shooters to go around. I don't expect anyone living in Lynnwood to drive all the way over to Arlington Regionaljust as I don't expectmany would drive from Marysville to Sam's. THere's no reason to have any comflict between the two.

Now I must admit that it's best to never ask me my opinion about Wade's. As long as I am associated with Arlington Regional it would be unethicalfor me to discuss the one time I was there. So I won't.

This shitstormgot started because I make a passing comment about something that happened to a friend and someone else had to stir the pot to make it stink even more. As for me I'm done with it. If anyone else feels the need to discuss it further, have at it. Just don't expect to hear another peep out of me about it. I'll leave the slander, lies and personal attacks to those better qualified.

edited to add: So if you ever want my personal opinion on anything just ask. Except for this topic. This one thing is now off limits. I have no intention of ever discussing it again.I sincerely hope everyone else will drop it too. In fact Iwould gladly delete any reference to any of it if everyone else would too.

I knew I shouldn't have logged on before I ate my dinner. I read this at 10:15 and it's now 12:50 and I still haven't eaten. But now that I've said all I'm going to say on this matterI'm going to go eat my now cold dinner, watch the shows I tivoedand once again be a happy camper.

Agent 47

imported post

You come on here with statements like "they screwed her out of a bunch of money" and "they laughed and ridiculed her" and you don't expect it to turn into a bruhaha. That was a unsubstantiated and uncalled for attack against me. Like you said we have gotten along on the board, but you, In full understanding that I work there, made a statement defaming me, my friends and my place of employment. That is an attack on a personal level, By trying to take business away from my employer you put my job in jeopardy, now we have a problem. Don't you think it's odd that as soon as you made those accusations I guessed exactly who you are I have dealt with you in business for a long time and you are the only customer who would make himself out to as the victim in a situation like this. She lost her DEPOSIT after a year of us calling her and giving her every conceivable opportunity to make good on her contract. As for us not calling her in Georgia, exactly who's fault is that we called her at the number she left for us to call.....Your number. Did she ever call us to give us a better number to reach her? No. did she ever call in a payment over the phone? No. did you ever forward the messages we left to her? I don't know but the fact remains that she grossly reneged her contract and she lost her security deposit.

As for us laughing at her and ridiculing her? that doesn't even begin to make sense It is an inconceivable notion that anyone would laugh and ridicule in that situation. I was apologetic until she started ranting that she would "never shop here again" and that she would "just call Betty and she would get her deposit back" and "going to tell Betty how you treated me"I had even gone to Leroy to find out if there was any way to recover a deleted lay-away. He called Betty at home and when she heard we had been keeping inventory on a bad lay-away for over a yeartold me to put it back on the floor.

Like I said I have dealt with you in business for a long time and you haven't changed. At Cascade Pawn you did the exact same thing. Come back months after your pawned items had been put out wanting them back without paying any interest, using the "But I'm such a good customer" line. Kay was doing the same thing. "Betty will give me my deposit back" you both leach off of businesses that treat you decent until they just cant put up with it anymore. and then when they can't afford to have you as such a good customer anymore they either go out of business like Cascade Pawn or they let you know that we can't survive in business with people taking money from us. Unfortunately people like you get offended when they find this out and go around continuing to hurt the business by writing lies about them on public forums to try and get other people to not shop there.

So the facts are this, Kay made a security deposit on a gun, Kay mad no attempts to make the agreed upon payments. Kay made no attempt to return calls placed to the only number she had left with us. Kay lost said security deposit after a grace period of twelve times the length of the contract had elapsed. You come on here to say we screwed Kay out of her money, A statement intended as a personal attack against me as you knew that I work there. I say we are a business not a charity and thankfully we have actual good customers who like to shop there and support the gun industry we appreciate all our customers but after reading your statements here I think we can do without you being "Such a good customer and a friend of the owner"

Bear 45/70

imported post

Agent 47 wrote:
You come on here with statements like "they screwed her out of a bunch of money" and "they laughed and ridiculed her" and you don't expect it to turn into a bruhaha. That was a unsubstantiated and uncalled for attack against me. Like you said we have gotten along on the board, but you, In full understanding that I work there, made a statement defaming me, my friends and my place of employment. That is an attack on a personal level, By trying to take business away from my employer you put my job in jeopardy, now we have a problem. Don't you think it's odd that as soon as you made those accusations I guessed exactly who you are I have dealt with you in business for a long time and you are the only customer who would make himself out to as the victim in a situation like this. She lost her DEPOSIT after a year of us calling her and giving her every conceivable opportunity to make good on her contract. As for us not calling her in Georgia, exactly who's fault is that we called her at the number she left for us to call.....Your number. Did she ever call us to give us a better number to reach her? No. did she ever call in a payment over the phone? No. did you ever forward the messages we left to her? I don't know but the fact remains that she grossly reneged her contract and she lost her security deposit.

As for us laughing at her and ridiculing her? that doesn't even begin to make sense It is an inconceivable notion that anyone would laugh and ridicule in that situation. I was apologetic until she started ranting that she would "never shop here again" and that she would "just call Betty and she would get her deposit back" and "going to tell Betty how you treated me"I had even gone to Leroy to find out if there was any way to recover a deleted lay-away. He called Betty at home and when she heard we had been keeping inventory on a bad lay-away for over a yeartold me to put it back on the floor.

Like I said I have dealt with you in business for a long time and you haven't changed. At Cascade Pawn you did the exact same thing. Come back months after your pawned items had been put out wanting them back without paying any interest, using the "But I'm such a good customer" line. Kay was doing the same thing. "Betty will give me my deposit back" you both leach off of businesses that treat you decent until they just cant put up with it anymore. and then when they can't afford to have you as such a good customer anymore they either go out of business like Cascade Pawn or they let you know that we can't survive in business with people taking money from us. Unfortunately people like you get offended when they find this out and go around continuing to hurt the business by writing lies about them on public forums to try and get other people to not shop there.

So the facts are this, Kay made a security deposit on a gun, Kay mad no attempts to make the agreed upon payments. Kay made no attempt to return calls placed to the only number she had left with us. Kay lost said security deposit after a grace period of twelve times the length of the contract had elapsed. You come on here to say we screwed Kay out of her money, A statement intended as a personal attack against me as you knew that I work there. I say we are a business not a charity and thankfully we have actual good customers who like to shop there and support the gun industry we appreciate all our customers but after reading your statements here I think we can do without you being "Such a good customer and a friend of the owner"
The "FACTS" according to your view. Your refusal to accept any compromise tells me why this happened. I will not be frequentingSam's ever. Sounds like the new owners think they know better than Sam did and can't possibly be in error. I can't work with perfect people. Mainly because by definition a person who claims perfection is a liar.

Agent 47

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
The "FACTS" according to your view. Your refusal to accept any compromise tells me why this happened. I will not be frequentingSam's ever. Sounds like the new owners think they know better than Sam did and can't possibly be in error. I can't work with perfect people. Mainly because by definition a person who claims perfection is a liar.
Refute me. Prove any of the listed facts false or STFU. oh by the way there are no new owners Betty has always been an owner she and Sam owned it together, Sam was her husband. Why should I compromise where was I at fault? He attacked me with lies I defended myself with the truth and he knows it. He cant even back up what he said. You obviously don't know what you are talking about here, or did you forget, I WAS THERE. Blues Bear thought he could get away with an underhanded attack against mebut I defended myself. He said I screwed his friend out of money, I proved otherwise, He didn't expect the full details of the situation to come to light and when they did he backed off that statement.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Agent 47 wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
Refute me. Prove any of the listed facts false or STFU. oh by the way there are no new owners Betty has always been an owner she and Sam owned it together, Sam was her husband. Why should I compromise where was I at fault? He attacked me with lies I defended myself with the truth and he knows it. He cant even back up what he said. You obviously don't know what you are talking about here, or did you forget, I WAS THERE. Blues Bear thought he could get away with an underhanded attack against mebut I defended myself. He said I screwed his friend out of money, I proved otherwise, He didn't expect the full details of the situation to come to light and when they did he backed off that statement.

You sure your name's not Klinton? "Oral sex isn't sex."
roflmao1.gif
The facts according to you don't make it the real facts of the matter. Must be wonderful to be perfect.If you really were into making new customers and keeping old ones,you would want this subject to go away. Instead your ego keep dragging this out.
deadhorse.gif

Agent 47

imported post

"The facts according toyou don't make it the real facts of the matter"? Thats a pretty ballsy statement from someone who was not a part of the incident. You are calling me a liar and I have asked you to prove it. The balls in your court now step up or shut up. If you are going to go out and make a statement calling someone else a liar you damn well better be able to back it up.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Agent 47 wrote:
"The facts according toyou don't make it the real facts of the matter"? Thats a pretty ballsy statement from someone who was not a part of the incident. You are calling me a liar and I have asked you to prove it. The balls in your court now step up or shut up. If you are going to go out and make a statement calling someone else a liar you damn well better be able to back it up.
Ever been a mediator?or in mediation? You quickly learn that the truth according to anyone is an opinion and the true facts are always something in between. But then I forgot, your memory's are perfect.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Agent 47

imported post

Sooo..... You just assume I am lying??? I am not relying on just my memory, My recounting of the events are backed up by every other employee at Sams and computer records. On what do you base your accusations?

You forget, I didn't start this. I was perfectly happy to carry on conversations with Blues Bear on this forum, I was not the one who came out and said, "hey I know this guy named Bear who goes around pretending to be friends with people only to take advantage of them" He is the one who attacked me. Telling Lies to try and hurt me and my employer. He made this bed now he needs to sleep in it and you are just jumping into the middle of something you know nothing about.