Thread: i'm ready.... i think

Post imported post

just ordered me a Blackhawk CQC Angle Adjustable Leather Paddle Holster... didn't go with the serpa, i like leather way too much.

as soon as the park thing in bellingham clears up i'm reading a book, or trying harder to talk everyone into a BBQ up my way.

Post imported post

im down for a bellingham meet.

Post imported post

Why wait for the park thing to clear up? Just print out RCW 9.41.290 and carry it with you. There are rules signs at the parks here in lynnwood that say no firearms, but I open carry there anyway, because I have a right to and the sign is incorrect.

Post imported post

yay! it came in the mail today.

so, lets go do something.... for my first few times i need a wingman.

Post imported post

Well my girlfriend and I have been planning on going to the Glow Minigolf place at the mall in Bham. We could do that, go shopping at the mall some, go out to dinner. Cant go to the bar with a pistol, or my girlfriend LOL. If your single and young, relatively handsom, I might be able to get a date for you LOL, my gf's roommate.

Post imported post

cut_cutta wrote:
    Well my girlfriend and I have been planning on going to the Glow Minigolf place at the mall in Bham. We could do that, go shopping at the mall some, go out to dinner. Cant go to the bar with a pistol, or my girlfriend LOL. If your single and young, relatively handsom, I might be able to get a date for you LOL, my gf's roommate.
    preempted and repealed

the girl with the ring and a date told me no... but if you're up this way let me know.

Post imported post

haha well it would be a good double date sort of thing. Im up there every week day and some of the weekend. I work in town in Bham and my gf lives right by WWU and goes to school there. Just let me know whens good for you and we'll work somethin out

Post imported post

cut_cutta wrote:
    haha well it would be a good double date sort of thing. Im up there every week day and some of the weekend. I work in town in Bham and my gf lives right by WWU and goes to school there. Just let me know whens good for you and we'll work somethin out
    this comming friday i'm hopefully headed to the east side of the state to carry around a rifle and pretend to hunt deer (i hope i can cross the line of actually hunting this year).

currently have a 15 y/o in the house that i have to keep track of so fridays and weekends work best for me (after deer season, or i get one... whichever comes first)

hows next friday (19th)?