• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

i'm ready.... i think

uncoolperson

imported post

just ordered me a Blackhawk CQC Angle Adjustable Leather Paddle Holster... didn't go with the serpa, i like leather way too much.

as soon as the park thing in bellingham clears up i'm reading a book, or trying harder to talk everyone into a BBQ up my way.

expvideo

imported post

Why wait for the park thing to clear up? Just print out RCW 9.41.290 and carry it with you. There are rules signs at the parks here in lynnwood that say no firearms, but I open carry there anyway, because I have a right to and the sign is incorrect.

cut_cutta

imported post

Well my girlfriend and I have been planning on going to the Glow Minigolf place at the mall in Bham. We could do that, go shopping at the mall some, go out to dinner. Cant go to the bar with a pistol, or my girlfriend LOL. If your single and young, relatively handsom, I might be able to get a date for you LOL, my gf's roommate.

uncoolperson

imported post

cut_cutta wrote:
Well my girlfriend and I have been planning on going to the Glow Minigolf place at the mall in Bham. We could do that, go shopping at the mall some, go out to dinner. Cant go to the bar with a pistol, or my girlfriend LOL. If your single and young, relatively handsom, I might be able to get a date for you LOL, my gf's roommate.

preempted and repealed

the girl with the ring and a date told me no... but if you're up this way let me know.

cut_cutta

imported post

haha well it would be a good double date sort of thing. Im up there every week day and some of the weekend. I work in town in Bham and my gf lives right by WWU and goes to school there. Just let me know whens good for you and we'll work somethin out

uncoolperson

imported post

cut_cutta wrote:
haha well it would be a good double date sort of thing. Im up there every week day and some of the weekend. I work in town in Bham and my gf lives right by WWU and goes to school there. Just let me know whens good for you and we'll work somethin out
this comming friday i'm hopefully headed to the east side of the state to carry around a rifle and pretend to hunt deer (i hope i can cross the line of actually hunting this year).

currently have a 15 y/o in the house that i have to keep track of so fridays and weekends work best for me (after deer season, or i get one... whichever comes first)

hows next friday (19th)?