• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater October OC Dinner

Bubba Ron

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
It's that time again. We need to set a date and place for this months dinner, any suggestions?
I just PM'd you with a suggestion - hopefully there will be more, if not that place is good for any weekday until midnight.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

How about that International BBQ or whatever it was? Some said it was pretty good.
We're due to go Southside this time anyway.

Bubba Ron

imported post

Ok - here's a suggestion:

Tuesday, Oct 9, 2007at 7:00pm

Village Inn - 313 Independence Blvd, Virginia Beach. (Just off Virginia Beach Blvd.)

Phone: 499-5557

Plus there are many more days in October for additional dining outs :D.

Bubba Ron

imported post

Dutch Uncle wrote:
Hey Bubba,Do they have any rooms in the back or large tables so we can sit together?
The restaurant has two areas, one on each side,both have tables that can be put together to form one large table or two medium sized tables, they also have booths around the outside edge of the room. I was told that Tuesdays are their slow night, so sitting togethershouldn't be a problem.

C

ccloud43

imported post

we will be there. Congrats on the new house GlenGlocker

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
danbus wrote:
My bday is on Oct 16 (tues). :)

I will see if I can make it though.
Dan, this is on the Tuesday BEFORE the 16th - it's on the 9th!!!! Hope to see you AND William there....
Don't you get it, Bubba? He's just shamelessly trolling for some gifts!:lol:

Bubba Ron

imported post

Just bumping this back to the top - We may have a reporter from the Virginian Pilot attending, she said she'll contact me tomorrow with the final word. Hope we have a good turnout...