Thread: Free State Project mentioned in an article about Ron Paul.

Post imported post

This isn't strictly OC related, so it's a little off-topic, but I thought the guys in this forum might be interested anyway. Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul gave a speech over the weekend at Veteran's Park. The following site has a write-up about the speech, and they managed to interview a few Free Staters.

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Paul's+call%3A+end+the+IRS&a mp;articleId=1aa86f96-4f95-4e79-b839-a3b0e9deb7e5

It makes me wonder how many people were carrying at the event, and whether or not anyone was openly carrying (it's been done at many other Ron Paul events in the past).

Post imported post

Cue-Ball wrote:
    This isn't strictly OC related, so it's a little off-topic, but I thought the guys in this forum might be interested anyway. Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul gave a speech over the weekend at Veteran's Park. The following site has a write-up about the speech, and they managed to interview a few Free Staters.

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Paul's+call%3A+end+the+IRS&a mp;articleId=1aa86f96-4f95-4e79-b839-a3b0e9deb7e5

It makes me wonder how many people were carrying at the event, and whether or not anyone was openly carrying (it's been done at many other Ron Paul events in the past).
    Well...

I was gonna add the link from when SGTjensen and I reported that we OCed at the Ron Paul Rally when I noticed that it has been erased from OCDO completely.

It was Great to be a the Presidential Rally here in SLC, UT and sing the National Anthem, OCing. We even had some friendly encounters with some of Salt Lakes Finest that just looked at our firearms and never approached, asked for id or anything.

RON PAUL for PRESIDENT

Post imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    I was gonna add the link from when SGTjensen and I reported that we OCed at the Ron Paul Rally when I noticed that it has been erased from OCDO completely.
    Was it turning into a flamewar?

Post imported post

No. That could see. We just shared our report. There was nothing violent in any manner from what I can remember.

Post imported post

Here is one link, but it's not the one I was looking for.

Who will you vote for? (18 replies - 393 views)