• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free State Project mentioned in an article about Ron Paul.

Cue-Ball

imported post

This isn't strictly OC related, so it's a little off-topic, but I thought the guys in this forum might be interested anyway. Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul gave a speech over the weekend at Veteran's Park. The following site has a write-up about the speech, and they managed to interview a few Free Staters.

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Paul's+call%3A+end+the+IRS&articleId=1aa86f96-4f95-4e79-b839-a3b0e9deb7e5

It makes me wonder how many people were carrying at the event, and whether or not anyone was openly carrying (it's been done at many other Ron Paul events in the past).

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Cue-Ball wrote:
This isn't strictly OC related, so it's a little off-topic, but I thought the guys in this forum might be interested anyway. Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul gave a speech over the weekend at Veteran's Park. The following site has a write-up about the speech, and they managed to interview a few Free Staters.

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Paul's+call%3A+end+the+IRS&articleId=1aa86f96-4f95-4e79-b839-a3b0e9deb7e5

It makes me wonder how many people were carrying at the event, and whether or not anyone was openly carrying (it's been done at many other Ron Paul events in the past).

Well...

I was gonna add the link from when SGTjensen and I reported that we OCed at the Ron Paul Rally when I noticed that it has been erased from OCDO completely.

It was Great to be a the Presidential Rally here in SLC, UT and sing the National Anthem, OCing. We even had some friendly encounters with some of Salt Lakes Finest that just looked at our firearms and never approached, asked for id or anything.

RON PAUL for PRESIDENT