Thread: Taking a new job!

Post imported post

I will be leaving my current job of 2 years to take a new job, still in Shelby County, in the town of Bartlett specifically, in the next few days.

I am looking forward to the new job. More money, better hours, a company car, and it is closer to my home. So, this is an all arounf win for me I think.

I do not know if I will be able to carry at the new job but I really doubt it. Even though, I am pretty sure I am going to be happy with the new job.

Post imported post

Good Luck Mike!
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Post imported post

Hey Mike,

I'll be moving down that way the first week of Jan. I'll be working in Covington. We'll have to start a new thread and plan a meet-n-greet.

Post imported post

Covington is a bit North of Memphis which puts you a bit North West of where I live. We can sure get together if you want. I can always use another shooting buddy.

I work part time at RangeUSA in Bartlett, It is the best gun shop and indoor range in the area. When you come down, be sure to go check it out. You can look at the web page at www.rangeusa.com

Post imported post

TN_Mike wrote:
    Covington is a bit North of Memphis which puts you a bit North West of where I live. We can sure get together if you want. I can always use another shooting buddy.

I work part time at RangeUSA in Bartlett, It is the best gun shop and indoor range in the area. When you come down, be sure to go check it out. You can look at the web page at http://www.rangeusa.com

I go to Memphis quite a bit ...have you guys got truck (as in 18-wheeler truck) parking?

Post imported post

Mike, my buddy lives in Arlington and shops in Bartlett. I'm sure I'll be over your way when I first get down there.

Post imported post

Double tap.