• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Taking a new job!

TN_Mike

imported post

I will be leaving my current job of 2 years to take a new job, still in Shelby County, in the town of Bartlett specifically, in the next few days.

I am looking forward to the new job. More money, better hours, a company car, and it is closer to my home. So, this is an all arounf win for me I think.

I do not know if I will be able to carry at the new job but I really doubt it. Even though, I am pretty sure I am going to be happy with the new job.

C-ya

imported post

Hey Mike,

I'll be moving down that way the first week of Jan. I'll be working in Covington. We'll have to start a new thread and plan a meet-n-greet.

TN_Mike

imported post

Covington is a bit North of Memphis which puts you a bit North West of where I live. We can sure get together if you want. I can always use another shooting buddy.

I work part time at RangeUSA in Bartlett, It is the best gun shop and indoor range in the area. When you come down, be sure to go check it out. You can look at the web page at www.rangeusa.com

FightingGlock19

imported post

TN_Mike wrote:
Covington is a bit North of Memphis which puts you a bit North West of where I live. We can sure get together if you want. I can always use another shooting buddy.

I work part time at RangeUSA in Bartlett, It is the best gun shop and indoor range in the area. When you come down, be sure to go check it out. You can look at the web page at http://www.rangeusa.com
I go to Memphis quite a bit ...have you guys got truck (as in 18-wheeler truck) parking?