Thread: Open Carry in Webster Co. and Marshfield

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar

Post imported post

Anyone know the law there? I called the Marshfield PD. Got the usual question as to why I want to. The officer was friendly, and said he just didn't know for sure. I'll be moving there after my contract in Afghan is up next year.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Post imported post

If you find out any new information on Webster Co. let us know. I am going to be settling in Wright Co. near Hartville soon. I intend to find out about the OC laws there. I am also a contractor in Afghanistan.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar

Post imported post

That's pretty cool, I got a place in Cantrell Creek Estates. I signed up for another year though. The economy isn't looking good enough to go home right now. I called the Marshfield PD a while back. They said they didn't know if it was OK or not legally, but they'd preffer I didn't. I figure I'll have to wait till I get there and walk into offices of the Sheriff and DA and ask directly. Plus a face to face meeting and friendly chat might ease them into the idea.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Post imported post

I know that when I lived in Niangua. The deputies gave me funny looks when I OC'd my 1851 navy colts, but they didn't comment. However, being antique firearms, they kind of fall into a grey area.