• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Training? Range Events?

Ghettokracker71

imported post

What other things can we do? Could there be an OCDO cookout/picnic? How about a range time, or a holster swap? I haven''t been carrying for 2 months now,and already have a holster or two put out of service.

Just throwing ideas out...granted I've been awake in the wee hours of the morning due to a achy stomach (dang dennys)

mlands

imported post

There are dinner and picnics for OCDC and VCDL members, their family and friends from time to time. There is always a gathering at a nearby place for food and fellowship after the VCDL meetings. You can go to the VCDL website for this information. This summer there were a number of picnics and casual informal dinner type gatherings by OCDC folks at various establishments. Just watch the topics and you will see them pop up from time to time on this website for an OCDC dinner, picnic or informal gathering. A good portion of OCDC and VCDL members enjoy fellowship.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

What happened to the conversation about a Central Va. (Richmond) OC picnic. If we are going to have such a get together, we should do it before the snow falls. With the change in day light hours, it would probably need to be on a weekend.

I love the smell of hamburgers and Hops #9!

Yata hey

Scheetz

imported post

FogRider wrote:
Well you could vacation in Colorado. Then you could be graced with my awesomeness.

Or not.

I kid, I kid. :lol:

We do need another OC picnic though. The last one in Manassas was awesome.