• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

allow me to introduce myself

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Hi my name is Clachelle Jensen, SGT Jensens wife. Thought I would say hi and try to find another female in Utah to open carry with me! Any other women out there? I am new to this website and Kevin said he only knows of two other women on here - MamaLiberty in Wyoming and Kendo_Bunny in Virginia.

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
A female with a gun??? :what: This can't be good. Oh..... Sorry honey! :banghead:

*Funeral march plays*

Ahh SGT Jensen, he was a good man... stupid, but a good man.:celebrate

Good for you packingmama! If we could all only be so lucky as SGT to find a woman with enthusiasm for guns.

TrueBrit

imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
:monkey:celebrateWELCOME!:celebrate:monkey

A warm welcome to you from me also, Madam, and I trust that you will find the company here both instructive and entertaining! I most certainly do!

Best respects,

TrueBrit.

BTW, do not forget Laurel, the lady packer from Idaho! I guess she is busy with her own website nowadays, but maybe she will post here again sometime! Also, is not Packingdressagerider a Virginian lady ?

tarzan1888

imported post

packingmama wrote:
Don't worry, I own more guns than he does! When we first met, I could out shoot him.

My wife is a very good shot too, as are most of my daughters. I think women are better natural shots than men are.

My wife does not quite have your interest in guns though. Over the years I have got her to shoot with me some, and she does keep a revolver by her bed, especially when I am gone, as I am now, but she has no desire to carry.

Oh well

Nice to have you here. :cool:

Tarzan

b1ack5mith

imported post

vmathis12019 wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote:
A female with a gun??? :what: This can't be good. Oh..... Sorry honey! :banghead:

*Funeral march plays*

Ahh SGT Jensen, he was a good man... stupid, but a good man.:celebrate

Good for you packingmama! If we could all only be so lucky as SGT to find a woman with enthusiasm for guns.
Funeral... wedding... either way, youre wearing a tuxedo and crying, and both days, your life ends! HAHAHA just kiddin, i love my fiancee and i cant wait to marry her :D but yeah! a couple weeks ago, SGT jensen (jennings :D) called me up and wanted to see my new PIECE and i went over, and had to show it off, and he wanted me to take his wifes purse to her (cause she was in the store and i was outside with kevin talkin to him, and he was carrying his baby so i had to take the purse to her) anyway, i walk in there with the gun on my side and a purse in my hands, lookin for his wife, and everyones staring at me, and i bet they all thought "OH MY GOD HE STOLE A PERSONS PURSE!"hahaha but yeah! that was the first time i met kevins wife, and she was carrying a glock on her side at the time! i need to look for somethin nice and compact for my girl now, a subcompact glock would work nicely!

GenkiSudo

imported post

Why is it that Sypmathy for the Devil immediately popped into my head when I read this?

Too damn old perhaps.....