• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any thoughts on the Indiana Militia corps

ISL-CO

imported post

Hi All,

I just found this site tonight and wanted to jump in here real quick...

I am the State CO of the Indiana Sons Of Liberty. We are a collection of IMC, ICVM, and even a few ISM members. The ISL originally began as a result of the IMC's lack of response to new members, lack of training oppertunities, lack of leadership, and other such "stuff". Since our beginning in April 2009, we have signed up over 200 members. I invite you to visit our website and look us over. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to direct them to me.

Thanks

Don
State CO, ISL
www.indianasonsofliberty.com

Indiana patriot

imported post

Hello All, I am in north central indiana. Anyone looking to get involved ( and I hope everyone here does ) should look at the indiana sons of liberty site. if you have any questions I would be happy to try and answer them for you.

Flawless

imported post

So...I never got contacted by the IMC and frankly I'm glad. After seeing the little plug for the I.S.L. I have decided to join up with them. I never got contacted and after doing some more research on IMC I discovered that the "Commission by the 3rd Continental congress" is something that the CO made up after the attempted rebirth got shut down due to the congress being investigated by the FBI for terrorist activites (A group split off and wanted to take over the government at the first meeting in the 90's and then got shut down after they tried to plan an attack on Fort Hood) The CO of IMC then tried getting it back together in '03 but according to the information I got online nobody really was interested. I'm not saying that he wanted to revitalize it for any reason like the splinter group did but still...a little too close for comfort. Anyways, if I offended anyone, sorry. I'm just ticked off a bit that he can add you on myspace but not contact someone who's generally interested.

Jared

pearlman1966

imported post

I posted several years ago about my participation in the IMC. Since then I have found some things out about the supposed commander and resigned.

Just so everyone knows I am no longer involved with the IMC.

Unfortunatley some one replied and my e-mail is still on the page.Would it be possible foe a mod here to remove my e-mail from that post?

Thank you

PWR

Prometheus

imported post

I can't speak to the rest of the state, but I've met several members of the IMC and ICVM here in NW Indiana and they were all good guys.

I don't like to reference race, but there was a good cross section of all represented (white/black/hispanic/asian) as well as several former LEO/Military and medics.

I would say that just like we shouldn't paint all police in a bad light just because of a few idiots, the same should go for any group be it priests, cops or militia members.

Also from what I understand, local groups aren't subservient to any 'state' group.

SIPatriot

imported post

If you want a group that DOES Community services such as disaster relief and food drives..

Look into the I.S.L.

Indianasonsofliberty.com

SIPatriot

imported post

indianaminutemennetwork.myfreeforum.org

Indiana Minutemen/Militia Network

Indiana Militia Forum