• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

don't you guys want to meet SGT Jensens hot packingmama?

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

lets come up with a time and place! suggestions?:) I suggest a place that is against guns. (that would be more exciting), maybe we could educate them! Some of my favorite places to eat are - red robin, tgi fridays, cheesecake factory, pf changs, mayan, olive garden, etc. I have only met two of you guys and would like to meet more, so does Kevin. I wouldn't mind meeting another female as well who carrys :exclaim: I want to see this posting with tons of replys. I want to know you guys exsist and are out there.

b1ack5mith

imported post

I WANNA MEET KEVIN! (again :D) hahaha hey guys, we should TOTALLY go out for din-din sometime soon, maybe even this week/weekend? maybe we can get a whole crapload of people to go, like dad too, cause hes interested in a CWP, and yeh! that would rock!

and kevin! you GOTTTA check out this military vest my friend got for me, it has like 4 pistol mag pouches, 3 AR- mag pouches, a gun-slot, freakin everything on it XD! i put it on with my border patrol hat on and i woulda made all the illegals go home if they saw me wearing it :D

(now i just need an assault rifle! :D)

xmirage2kx

imported post

packingmama wrote:
lets come up with a time and place! suggestions?:) I suggest a place that is against guns. (that would be more exciting), maybe we could educate them!
Going to a place against guns is not the greatest idea. You attract more flys with honey than you do vinegar. That being said i have never had a problem OC-ingat the Provo Red Robins, any tgi Fridays, the Mayan, orolive garden (haven't been to the others while OC-ing)

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

We have OC'd at the Provo Red Robin several times also. Never any problems, just a stare or two. The last time we were there, I walked right in front of a Provo police officer in the mall parking lot (strong side facing him) and he just smiled when he noticed. Anybody down for a burger tomorrow night?

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

Women that open carry? I just might have to take a trip to Utah for that one!! :p

UTOC-45-44

imported post

packingmama wrote:
lets come up with a time and place! suggestions?:) I suggest a place that is against guns. (that would be more exciting), maybe we could educate them! Some of my favorite places to eat are - red robin, tgi fridays, cheesecake factory, pf changs, mayan, olive garden, etc. I have only met two of you guys and would like to meet more, so does Kevin. I wouldn't mind meeting another female as well who carrys :exclaim: I want to see this posting with tons of replys. I want to know you guys exsist and are out there.

I've tried to set up a OCDO meets before and it's like pulling teeth. Either it's not a good date or time, funeral, wedding, BLa,bla,bla.

Set something up and we will see how many will commit

xmirage2kx

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
I've tried to set up a OCDO meets before and it's like pulling teeth. Either it's not a good date or time, funeral, wedding, BLa,bla,bla.

Set something up and we will see how many will commit
Throw a time/date out that is 2+ weeks out and I should be good to go. Might even be able to talk the wife into joining me if its at the provo red robins. fri-sat work best.

b1ack5mith

imported post

saturday? i think that can work ;) my truck doesnt like to start though... i gotta push it and pop the clutch to get the motor turnin (somethin is drainin the battery or maybe the batt is DONE?) anyone willin to gimme a push? HAHAHAHHAA

b1ack5mith

imported post

saturday? i think that can work ;) my truck doesnt like to start though... i gotta push it and pop the clutch to get the motor turnin (somethin is drainin the battery or maybe the batt is DONE?) anyone willin to gimme a push? HAHAHAHHAA

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ok we are going to meet at red robin in provo on Sat. the 20th two weeks from tomorrow! 6:00 p.m. If you show up great otherwise tough luck for you. You'll get to see me packing. let me know approximately how many people so I can make reservations. If you have a woman bring her so I won't be the only female the exception our daughter. see ya there!

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
I guess you will be walking!:lol:

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

xmirage2kx wrote:
packingmama wrote:
lets come up with a time and place! suggestions?:) I suggest a place that is against guns. (that would be more exciting), maybe we could educate them!
Going to a place against guns is not the greatest idea. You attract more flys with honey than you do vinegar. That being said i have never had a problem OC-ingat the Provo Red Robins, any tgi Fridays, the Mayan, orolive garden (haven't been to the others while OC-ing)
As long as its not against the law I don't care what other people think! How will uneducated people learn if we don't excercise our rights around them.

xmirage2kx

imported post

20th... Work is talking about maybe sending me out of town, but we will see. If not I will be there +1, else I will catch you next time.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

DreQo wrote:
Women that open carry? I just might have to take a trip to Utah for that one!!
You won't have to go that far. We have wives, girlfrinds and single women that OC in Virginia. One woman open carrying has twice the impact on the sheeple than two men do under similar circumstances. It is a sight to behold and I believe that it may well be the single best promotional tool in our bag. I have seen awe on the faces of men and women alike when my best girl and I OC together - children love it. The best that I get when I'm alone is a nod and a smile. Never had a negative reaction when we are similarly "attired" either.
Yata hey

b1ack5mith

imported post

thats true grapeshot!

and guys, mom and dad wont be able to make it :( mom will be in CA pickin up some of our stuff that we left there, and dad will be in NM... (BUT ILL HAVE THE VAN! YEEEEYUH!) so i think trev and i can make it :)

Tacomatose

imported post

Not a lot of responses posted here in the last few days??? How many of you are actually going to make this dinner event??? I am looking at driving down from Layton to join you guys, but I don't want to show up and be the only one there. Post up if you are going!! B