Thread: Hopefully another OC'er in lancaster

Post imported post

a friend of mine just got his first firearm today. i'm trying to plant that little OC seed in his head. so hopefully i'll have someone else whos willing to OC with me. its just more comfortable when someone else is OC'ing with you

Post imported post

You do have friends in Lancaster. My son's friend told him about a man with a gun on his side in Staffers (SKH)up here in Lititz. Guy I work with goes to Park-City all the time, I walk all over Lititz with my dog and 40cal. OCing. Haven't had any problems yet. But your right it would be nice to have a sidekick to help with a argument Police or bad guy..........

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Hey guys... maybe a bit premature but me and the wife were visiting Lancaster with my parents a few weeks ago and my wife fell in love with the area and is looking at houses already!

So.... there's a possibility of adding ANOTHER OC'er to the list!

Post imported post

the more the merrier

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Count me in. Whole family is from Ephrata originally. Istill have some scattered around the area. Ephrata, Lancaster, New Holland.

My dad worked in the chocolate factory in Lititz after high school.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Welcome to Lancaster.....just stay clear of the city......can't stand it in there!!!!

Post imported post

the city aint that bad

Post imported post

I know it really is a beautifully city. I guess I'm just meant to stay in the country. Heck even the little town of Lititz is getting to crowded for me.

Post imported post

I'd be happy to have more OC'ers around. I've OC'd in Park City as well, and around Lancaster in general. Let me know when and where, I'd be happy to do dinner sometime, or whatever.

Post imported post

Hey urban lets do a OC dinner sometime and get a group together....learn a couple tips here and there!!

Post imported post

u name the time & place. I'm thinking of hosting an ATF get together out here behind my shop some Friday night. I'm a few miles south of Gap. Anyone besides mp3 close enough to make it?

Post imported post

urbanamish99 wrote:
    I'm thinking of hosting an ATF get together out here behind my shop some Friday night.
    An automatic transmission fluid get together? Interesting...

Post imported post

for everyone's peace of mind, the Alcohol & Tobacco part would follow the Firearms part. (For me, at least, the pipe is ungainly to handle while shooting)