• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hopefully another OC'er in lancaster

khmer_gentleman

imported post

a friend of mine just got his first firearm today. i'm trying to plant that little OC seed in his head. so hopefully i'll have someone else whos willing to OC with me. its just more comfortable when someone else is OC'ing with you

Kastaway

imported post

You do have friends in Lancaster. My son's friend told him about a man with a gun on his side in Staffers (SKH)up here in Lititz. Guy I work with goes to Park-City all the time, I walk all over Lititz with my dog and 40cal. OCing. Haven't had any problems yet. But your right it would be nice to have a sidekick to help with a argument Police or bad guy..........

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hey guys... maybe a bit premature but me and the wife were visiting Lancaster with my parents a few weeks ago and my wife fell in love with the area and is looking at houses already!

So.... there's a possibility of adding ANOTHER OC'er to the list!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Count me in. Whole family is from Ephrata originally. Istill have some scattered around the area. Ephrata, Lancaster, New Holland.

My dad worked in the chocolate factory in Lititz after high school.

Kastaway

imported post

I know it really is a beautifully city. I guess I'm just meant to stay in the country. Heck even the little town of Lititz is getting to crowded for me.

urbanamish99

imported post

I'd be happy to have more OC'ers around. I've OC'd in Park City as well, and around Lancaster in general. Let me know when and where, I'd be happy to do dinner sometime, or whatever.

theacted

imported post

Hey urban lets do a OC dinner sometime and get a group together....learn a couple tips here and there!!

urbanamish99

imported post

u name the time & place. I'm thinking of hosting an ATF get together out here behind my shop some Friday night. I'm a few miles south of Gap. Anyone besides mp3 close enough to make it?