• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good Leo experience.

mazellan819

imported post

On the way home from Walgreen's in American Fork we were involved in an accident. A girl in a Toyota Carola pulled out in front of me. Since the roads were wet I was only able to slow down. Any who, there was two officers that responded. One was about 5 or 6 cars back behind me so he stopped and had us move out of the road. We got off the road and as he was handing us the information forms I (required by law so you cant flame me) informed him that I have a CFP and that I was armed. He asked Is it in your truck or on you. I told him it was on me. He said thanks and went on with what he was telling me. The second officer was dispatched by 911 came and took over the scene. The first officer went and handled a second accident in the same spot as mine. I informed the second officer and he said thanks and went on with what he was doing. All in all it went smooth except for the girls car got the worst end of the deal between her car and my 01 ford f250. Oh and even though I was consealing at the time due to the rain I still thought I would share.

Maze