• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man killed during argument at gas station - Puyallup

thebastidge

2519 E Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver Washington, US
imported post

"In a shooting or murder investigation it is prudent to determine the shooter,(even if someone amitts too doing so.) This is called "STANDERED PROCEDURE""

Well, first, if you really are related to the guy who got shot, sorry your family had to go through that. Regardless of whose fault it is. You'll pardon my scepticism as to whether you are who you represent yourself to be; that has yet to be determined to my satisfaction. You first entry here could easily be an anti-gun troll stirring up controversy, or just somebody craving attention.

But on to the meat of the matter, why is it more "scientifical" to do a chemical analysis?

Scenraio: Police officers respond to a shooting. Guy A- dead of a gunshot wound. Guy B- has a warm gun, recently fired. Tells police officer "I shot him because of X"

"X" may still be a matter for dispute, and whether "X" constituted justification. But I'd say the rest of it is pretty much beyond dispute. Spending more money and time on it would be rather stupid, and uneconomical. The shooter HAS been determined. By phsyical evidence and observation.

If it was a blind grandmother covering for a gangbanger teenager with a recordby claiming to have shot the guy, maybe I could see doing a chemical analysis. But the cop on the scene is probably capable of determining if the admission seems false for purposes of covering a crime.

Brian

imported post

Oh brother!......ready.... keep-up now.... I typed that I`am the uncle of the man who was murdered at the Shell Gas Station. So I don`t believe that I`am referring to the(SHOOTER) murder in the car. The victim is the one who was murdered his name is Nic Cruz and the guy in the car is the murder. And what is the count at now of those people who`s time that you have wasted. And did you major in English at that Hospital there.... what`s it called?......''BELLEVUE" Thank you for compassion

Brian

imported post

Thank you,No I`am saying that this part of procedure was not done. So if they didn`t do that corectly what else didn`t they do correctly. If there is a chance of someone going to prison for the rest of his or her life they better make sure they do everthing by the book follow each step. And I understand what you are saying too.

compmanio365

imported post

Hmm.....seems kinda fishy that the same person is using 3 different screen names.....makes it pretty damn hard to believe your story that you are actually involved in any way.....

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
Hmm.....seems kinda fishy that the same person is using 3 different screen names.....makes it pretty damn hard to believe your story that you are actually involved in any way.....
There is no rule against havingmultiple screen names. Other people do it.

B.R.A.S.S.

imported post

it's called multiple personality disorder. if you were involved, it's tragic and my heart goes out to you. otherwise, it would be nice to know we're talking to the same person each time.

expvideo

imported post

B.R.A.S.S. wrote:
it's called multiple personality disorder. if you were involved, it's tragic and my heart goes out to you. otherwise, it would be nice to know we're talking to the same person each time.
Welcome

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Agent19 wrote:

I call B.S to his poster:exclaim:

This person hasmutiple screen names:exclaim::banghead:

This is what trolls do. :cuss:

The rule for removal could be
5) We reserve the right to remove posting for any reason, at our sole discretion.
:lol:
But there is no rule against having multiple screen names. That's the problem. But, still, based on your request, maybe the moderators will do what you want done. Are you suggesting that the poster be removed or the individual posts? Or what?

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Strange game afoot here. Brian, Blood, Blood4Blood if you want to have any credibility changing names at will doesn't help.

Blood4blood

imported post

brian and blood4blood are the same just thought I`d but a name instead of Blood4blood . Sorry for the confussion.

missingmybrother

imported post

:cuss:My Uncle is telling the truth. I am the sister of the man who was shot. There are 2 witnesses who's stories match. They told PI of the family that the shooter and the other guy with him were the ones who started the arguement. They were trying to start something with my brother. And my brother did not attack them. On those videos all you can see is movement , not talking. You can hear who said what and who spoke first. And just because the guys said he was the shooter doesn't mean he was. Yea he was the one with the weapons premit but that doesn't prove he shot the gun. And yea my brother was a good person. He was going to college, working and being a good father. He has a 3 year old boy who loves him so much. They were like best friends. And now he doesn't understand why his daddy is gone. I mean I don't know of any father and son who had a bond like they did. No this little boy has to grow up without a father cause someone felt like shooting someone for no reason. I'm sure the shooter was not in fear for his life. My brother was not that big of a guy. Plus he was unarmed the shooter could of just drove away if he was in fear for his life or shot him in the leg or shoulder and one shot would of gave him time to drive off. He did not need to shoot 3 times and kill him. We to do not think that the Puyallup Police Dept did there job right on this case. I mean people who get picked up for lesser charges get put in jail over night. People driving with suspended license get put in jail over night. This guy shoots and kills someone and only gets questioned at the scene and then let go. That is total BS. He should of been booked in the pierce county jail on bail who care if he had a premit he killed a man.

missingmybrother

imported post

:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:This is real info. Why is everyone taking the shooters side. How would you feel if it were someone in your family? I'm sure you would be doing everything you can to get the truth out. Plus you people only know what you hear or read and nothing from anyone close to the situaiton or that was there so how can you say anything? You don't know all the facts and the parents do they are looking into this. Cause what the puyallup police say don't add up.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

This is the internet without proof or corraboration it is impossible to verify what you say is true.

amlevin

imported post

missingmybrother wrote:
:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:This is real info.

So you say. Why should anyone believe that you have a better grasp on the facts than the Police do. Sure, you don't like them or the outcome of their investigation. But what makes you more qualified to do better?

I seriously doubt that the police department had any reason to phony up the investigation.

missingmybrother

imported post

So what if you were in my brothers place would you want your family to just take what the police say. Case closed. Even if there is belief that something wasn't right? Do you have a brother or a son? Probably not.:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

missingmybrother wrote:
:cuss:My Uncle is telling the truth. I am the sister of the man who was shot.
My condolences go out to you and your family.

missingmybrother wrote:
I'm sure the shooter was not in fear for his life. My brother was not that big of a guy.

How do you know the shooter wasn't in fear for his life.

How tall was your brother and what did he weigh?