• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AB 1471

hawk84

imported post

I went to the governerators website and found a list of signed/veteod bills for Friday 10/05/07, and it wasn't on there

did he fail to act(just as good as signing it?:cuss:)

hawk84

imported post

oh good, I thought it was friday for some reason, was that heller that had a deadline friday?

cato

imported post

hawk84 wrote:
oh good, I thought it was friday for some reason, was that heller that had a deadline friday?

Some one said that of Heller regarding last Fri, butUSSCwillhave until about Nov 12th to decide: http://www.dcguncase.com/blog/

Call Arnie every day several times asI'm afraid he's going to sell us down the Colorado River for a Senate seat by not vetoing or signing it thereby allowing it to become law by default. :banghead: Hope I'm wrong.

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

AlanR wrote:
Given he could have just let it sit and become law, he obviously wanted to make a statement by signing it. He signed the lead ammo ban, too.
Yes, the old "getting tough on crime" bullshit gets shoveled down the sheeples' throats again. I don't think our governor is actually stupid enough to believe it, so I can only assume that he thinks all of his subjects are that stupid. Sadly, he's right about 90% of the population.

Fed up? Vote with your feet. Take your hard work and tax dollars somewhere else.