I disagree entirely. This kid stood up for himself while the police abused their authority. I have nothing but respect for him. If 99% of cops are out there doing their best, they better start getting the other 1% of cops to fall in line, it seems like there is a police abuse story every day. Seems like they need to learn their lessons, and if it takes a kid with a camera to do it, so be it.Over and over again I hear about this stupid kid who baited an even stupider cop into arresting him. Yes the cop should be fired, even spend a few weeks in jail himself, in general population. However, this kid is obviously looking for trouble, I don't feel sorry for him. I'm sure there are much better ways to fight for your rights than pushing buttons on a cop till he throws you in jail. I even saw someone post an Infowars.com link. Alex Jones is a shameless self promoter, I met him in Waco years ago, I've been in his house. All of that conspiracy nonsense is fear mongering, all authority can be abused, but the answer is not to have NO authority. I hope this is the last time I hear about this, %99 of the cops in this country are doing the best they can to protect the public, even the best ones make bad decisions, but harping on the %1 who shouldn't even be rent-a-cops tarnishes the rest of them.