• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unloaded concealed carry on foot?

AbNo

imported post

Sorry, I love hypotheticals, and this just occured to me.

Say I, or anyone else would like to transport a firearm, for whatever reason, on foot.

For whatever reason, lack of a proper holster, don't have any ammo/mags anyway, told to put it away on private property I can't leave.... WHATEVER.

I don't have a vehicle to store it in, I don't have a CHP, and I have to have a pistol on my person, but can't OC.

A locked container, like a pistol case might be an option, but what if I do not have one available?

Need some input from you IANAL types. ;)

I figure this will, or has come up at some point, especially with those "Hey, you can't OC that, put it away!" orders people seem to get occasionally.