Thread: Use Dick's Ammo coupon at WAL MART

Post imported post

"Hey guys remember, most Walmarts except competitors coupons!. I already called my local Super Walmart and they will accept it.

Can you say Federal value pack .223 57$ second box 28.50. up to six boxes.
    Im probaly gonna get 2 of those and some blazer .45 acp."

quoted from a post on another board but thought i would pass along the info.

joe

Post imported post

Thanks, I am going to have to try this out.

Post imported post

Thanks Joe! That's a fantastic idea.

Post imported post

vt357 wrote:
    Thanks Joe! That's a fantastic idea.
    chris,

your welcome but i can't take credit for the idea just for passing another guys idea along. hope you can make the diiner tuesday.

joe

Post imported post

67GT390FB wrote:
    "Hey guys remember, most Walmarts except competitors coupons!. I already called my local Super Walmart and they will accept it.

Can you say Federal value pack .223 57$ second box 28.50. up to six boxes.
    Im probaly gonna get 2 of those and some blazer .45 acp."

quoted from a post on another board but thought i would pass along the info.

joe
    I love you right now, though I don't think I've ever seen a .223 value pack at a Walmart before. Is that a common sight at your Richmond Walmarts?

Post imported post

I did not know Walmart honored competitors coupons, but I did know they honor competitors advertised prices. I always take the competitors sale papers with me when I go to Walmart. They do not however match buy one get one free advertisements.
    Revelation 1911 - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Post imported post

Someone needs to let everyone know if they did this successfully. My wife called, and the Wal-mart in Chesapeake told us that they only honor competitors ads, not coupons.

Post imported post

vtme_grad98 wrote:
    Someone needs to let everyone know if they did this successfully. My wife called, and the Wal-mart in Chesapeake told us that they only honor competitors ads, not coupons.
    I guess YMMV maybe you should say it is part of the ad. As was said the ad was in Last Sundays Dicks ad. I guess it depends on how the cashier does it. On the other board where i found this suggestion one of the guys went into Dicks and the cashier rang him up for 50% offall 6boxes not buy one get the second for 50% off. So again YMMV like open carry some managers are better than others at wal-mart. Just like my experiences with Dick's The Short Pump and Stony Point stores have given me excellent service while Ashland has been sub par every time i have been in there.

Post imported post

I went to the walmarts in hampton and york co. and was told they don't honor coupons for % off only for stated price. That sucks, I called dicks and the winchester white box (50 rnds) was 21.98:shock:. Wallyworld does have CCI blazer 11.98 for 50 rnds.