Thread: Bianchi 100 Professional?

Post imported post

Anyone have any experience with the Bianchi 100 Professional? How well does it saty open when you draw?

Thanks
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

Post imported post

Do you intend to use this holster for oc or CC? If CC, I have some thoughts for you based on previous exprience with them.

Post imported post

Primarily CC
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

Post imported post

I've got one I carry my Colt Detective Special in every now and then. The quality is good, but it doesn't stay open when your draw and position of the clip hinders concealment.I don't care for it and wouldn't recommend it.Believe it or not,I can carry my fullsize 1911 just was easily and much more comfortably in my Bianchi Model 120.

What gun are you planing to use?

Post imported post

Colt gov't .380. Unfortunately, they don't make a 120 for the .380...

Post imported post

Yea, the 120 is pretty new and only out for a few different models. For ccw, I like a holster that puts the clips or loops off to the sides of the holster instead of directly on it. Keeps things nice and slim. With a good holster, your Colt should disappear.

If you don't mind waiting a couple of months, check out El Paso Saddlery, they make great holsters at a very fair price.