• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Dicks Ammo Sale

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Dicks Catalog
Here is another ammo deal that isn't being widely advertised. It's the usual Dicks case price sales on Remington UMC 9mm, .40S&W, .45ACP, .38 Spec, and .380ACP.
I would recommend printing out the ad to back your claim as this sale isn't advertised in the store. I work there and I didn't know until a customer told me.
Here are the prices:
9mm $8.98 per box of 50 $6.98 per box for 10 or more boxes.
.380, .38 Spec, .40 and .45 $12.98 per box and $11.98 for 10 or more boxes.