• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hot poll on college carry

lordnitrox

imported post

I am 100% for this and even did my part in the open holster week at CSN henderson.
However I do not like the idea that I am going to a place that basicly says "everyone can't fight back". I would like to see students carry in classes and what not, but even a few teachers would be a good defence to what there is now. (true...there is a police accadmy in building C; however that is not every college. Nor am I willing to put my life in their hands)
I understand the idea of having it a gun free zone, it's a place to learn not fight. However it has not stopped anyone yet, nor will it. Yet the idea that a person is not going to go on a shooting spree just because people are armed is wrong. The only thing that can be done in this is to kill the person going on the spree to save the lives of others.