• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Beware the Glock Kaboom and Hail Heavy 6

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I couldn't find it.

The short story is that LEO229 said something commendable. I told him I'd buy him something better than cheap liquor.

Another forum member suggested a scotch I'd never heard of, which suggestion made me want to try it. I made it to the liquor store just before closing. Tried it and came back to the forum to compliment the suggestion. I wrote something like:

"This stuff is really smooth. Its like watre. You jsut keep wnting to drnki more dna mo "

There was a thread aroundmonths ago about being ready for when zombies attack. Everybody was having fun coming up with the zaniest ideas for defense against zombies.

Nakedshoplifter combined the drunk Citizen idea with the zombie defenseidea and wrote a fake, but just enough believable, news release. It looked like it was copied right from a newspaper.

It basically said that a Fairfax County man had shot himself in the footwhen he decided topractice dry-fireat the TV when a zombie movie came on.It wasn't until midway into the fake article that he wrote thatthe man was alsodrunkon a fine scotch suggested by his friends.

It even had me believing it until I got to the fine scotch part. I still laugh when I think about it.

FogRider

imported post

61%
Kinda out of shape and I have little to no supplies while living in a large city.

76% if I start from my folks place in the middle of nowwhere. I guess I need to move back in with them and work out more.

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

70%lol. I wonder what the combo for 100% is?

EDIT: I managed to get 97% lol. Most of the answers are obvious. For the question of what to do first in a building, I choose to find and fortify all entrances. For the question of what building to go to, I choose the nearest fortified building and hide. Not sure where I lost the 3% :D