• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Beware the Glock Kaboom and Hail Heavy 6

bourneshooter

imported post

I am of the opinion that 100% is impossible. Tried it with the obvious answers and only got 97% as well.

I got a 68% the first time (I think.) So I did try it with reality.

It sucks to only have a few days to a weeks worth a food for my family and that I live in a town larger than 1 stop light. Then I could have got some seriously good scores!

FogRider

imported post

DreQo wrote:
70%lol. I wonder what the combo for 100% is?

EDIT: I managed to get 97% lol. Most of the answers are obvious. For the question of what to do first in a building, I choose to find and fortify all entrances. For the question of what building to go to, I choose the nearest fortified building and hide. Not sure where I lost the 3% :D

Maybe it doesn't exist? Can one truly be 100% ready for a zombe invasion?

Tomahawk

imported post

I think it's hard to do because you never know how it's going to spread. If it starts in your neighborhood, maybe even in your own family, you may not have a good chance.

In 28 Days Later it was spread by PETA types trying to free monkeys from a lab. So stay away from bio-weapon labs and PETA nuts.

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

Ya know I think that's one of the reasons that the "zombie" theory is so interesting. It's almost a matter of how long it'll take you to die, as apposed to how long you'll survive. IF every living creature could eventually turn, then the modern world would fall apart, so what's the point of even fighting back? lol

AbNo

imported post

Well, while we're on the topic of zombies, what ever became of that village in Peru a few weeks ago?

You know, the one where a space rock hit, and people started getting sick.... :shock:

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20838944/

Interesting, hadn't heard about that. This article seems to say nothing more than something made a crater, the smell made people sick, and they don't know what it is. Anyone else find better info?

Edited for sheer stupidity.

Hokie94Sheepdog

imported post

A Bugout bag is what all the poor bastards in California wish they had prepared before their houses started to blaze. It is a bag thathas all the essentials for survival for a 72 hour stint away from base camp in time of crisis. A pack that has food, first aid, water, shelter material, extra clothes, cash, extra i.d., ammo, extra firearm... It is kept for when the SHTF- earthquake, fire, hurricane, famine, pestilence, nuclear disaster, martial law.....

Tomahawk

imported post

Earlier this evening on my way home from work I stopped in to eat at a Thai restaurant down the street from my house (OC-ing of course), and one of their Halloween specials was "Zombie Steak".

Of course I ordered it, thought of you guys...