• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

If you are pro gun please...

Ghettokracker71

imported post

30 cal slut wrote:
Bump! I'm on there,as well as my best friend,and fiancee (twice). Towards the top, I hope people could take two minutes if that on something that GREATLY affects my safety (enrolled at the VCCS)

Me="kurt"

Fiancee="amanda"

Best friend= "mikal"

"Look at the higher rates of crime in “gun-free” or “weapons free” zones,than in the areas where people are able to legally arm themselves. If somebody is going to murder another person, I don’t think they are too worried about what the law says? I mean isn’t that what criminal is,anyway? One who breaks the law. Including carrying weapons unto an area that does not allow it, thus leaving the law-abiding citizen helpless,and defenseless.
VA-tech already had a gun-ban in place,and we all see how “well” that worked. May everybody R.I.P. from that terrible tragedy,I don’t want to see it keep happening.
There is a reason why we keep seeing school shooting? The shooters KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt,everybody is easy targets b/c they will not be to defend themselves.
“When seconds count, police respond in minutes.”"