• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

C & E Gun Show Saturday and Sunday

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

unrequited wrote:
bruins499 wrote:
Probally a stupid question, but are there any OC restrictions at the show?
I'd assume the same-old no ammo quick-tie through the barrel deal. Their flyer just shows no loaded guns besides LEO.
Clear it outside (in vehicle) and don't stop at the table!

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

MMM - 12:00 Noon Lie-in - I will be there properly attired - bring wives, g/f, neighbors, children, grandchildren - stand up and be counted - it should be interesting.
Yata hey

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I want to go so badly I can taste it. I'd even have my "One in a MILLION Mom" hat made by then. But I have a "must do" that day.

If anyone can figure out how to let me be in Falls Church AND Richmond at once, please PM me before Saturday. :lol:

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

skidmark wrote:
Since the MMM's are planning to their thing in the parking lot outside the Showplace, OC will be possible without unloading or getting zip-tied.

SFDoc wrote:
bayboy42 wrote:
Don't comprehend skidmark's last post....

If I may try to answer - The MMM’s are doing their lie in or lie down somewhere in the parking lot of the Showplace - from what I’ve heard so far.

I have not heard of any "special" arrangements being made for the MMM's. OC is allowed on the parking lot (locked and loaded) but once you go into the show ...

Grapeshot wrote:
MMM - 12:00 Noon Lie-in - I will be there properly attired - bring wives, g/f, neighbors, children, grandchildren - stand up and be counted - it should be interesting.

Chug-a-chugga, chug-a-chugga, chug-a-chugga, chug-a-chugga....wwwwwwwoooooooooo----wwwwwwwooooooooo!

Could it be? Train Wreck III???

19thomas-600.jpg

stingray4540

imported post

unrequited wrote:
I'm still waiting for somebody to bring a "This is what happens when you don't let your students, faculty, and staff arm themselves in self-defense." to a lie-in like others have suggested. The picture alone would make every newspaper across the nation. I unfortunately won't be in Virginia this weekend or next. : (
I did this at one of the California lie ins, even got interviewed by the local news. I think the sign makes for a good statement.
I had a thread about this on several forums, I'll see if I made one on this forum.

I would suggest that anyone that plans on being there take a couple signs that make a simple point, and be polite about it. Just point out, in a polite manor, that there point of view is flawed. If the media is there, the best publicity we can get is the MMM being jerks and rude, while we are polite and simply trying to make our point just like they are trying to make there point.