Thread: Has Serpa made a Blackhawk Holster for the Glock 21SF?

Post imported post

Has Serpa made a holster for the Glock 21SF? Also, does anyone know if they're planning on making a Glock 20SF?

State Researcher

Post imported post

I don't know about either, but A few weeks ago I called and asked if they would EVER be making a holster for my gun (SW99). They confirmed that they were, and it would be released in Jan of '08 along with a crap load of other new models. If you don't mind waiting until december, the '08 catalog should be available then. If you want to know sooner, give them a call, and they should let you know whats up.

If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

If you have the G21SF with the Glock Rail a standard G21 holster will work, but as of yet they aren't advertising anything for the G21SF with the Pic rail. Safariland has a couple for the Pic rail model if you are willing to change brands.