• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saved by Open Carry where its is illegal to Carry at all.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I missed in your initial post that you own the warehouse.

If you think you can talk your way out of an open carry violation in Maryland, I hope you go to law school and use that talent to help many others. I don't know anyone who could do that.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Freeflight wrote:
Goood Grief:banghead: I din't know I would get graded! Sheeesh.

Next Time I will change the names, Venue and send it off to the proofreader first.

.not.

Well, this forum isn't exactly a bastion of English grammar rectitude. But SouthernBoy just made a point in another thread where a fellow member's writing skillz were an issue. I'll port it over here to respond to your flippant reply to critique. Maybe SoutherBoy's obviously correctand helpful criticism will have some effect here.

SouthernBoy wrote:
S&W1911 wrote:
sorry :(i hated english class
Just a simple comment.

You may have hated your "english class", but by now, I can assure you, it's coming back to haunt you. You are, and will be judged, by how well you speak and write. Do yourself a big favor and learn to do this better than your peers. You will be surprised how impressions of and about you will change.

Again, just some friendly advice.

Me, I don't worry very much about punctuation and grammar although the better it is the better I like it. I care about Quality. And accuracy. I think your story is, um, curiouslylacking in those areas. It sounds like a typical IGS to me, aimed at those who will swallow it whole...

547423~Largemouth-Bass-Hooked-Posters.jpg

Audience like, um, the good Reverend...