Thread: online ordering

Post imported post

Ordering ammo
    Order placed Nov. 1st.

http://www.doubletapammo.com/php/cat...034ed3d8ac43f7

Ammo stats:http://www.10mmtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1393

Edit: to update info.
    Accessories/Ammo ordered.

If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Hey if you're looking at giving away (2. Federal Premium 165gr Hydra-Shok JHP), I'm game... I actually need some. Or you wanna sell it? I'm in HoodBridge.

Post imported post

PM me
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

touché.

Post imported post

Agent19 wrote:
    I'm placing a order (10/24) and want to know if anyone in the NoVA area is interested in ordering with me?

http://www.botach.com.

pm if interested in ordering, i can deliver your item if you live closeor we can meet 1/2 way

i would have to receive your funds by the 24th

I'm also looking at doing the same thing with ammo at the end of the month
    if we order a 1000rds shipping is free.
    http://www.doubletapammo.com/php/cat...034ed3d8ac43f7

EDIT:http://www.10mmtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1393

SIDE NOTE
    I found two 20 round boxes of 40SW in my ammo locker
    1. Speer Gold Dot 180gr GDHP
    2. Federal Premium 165gr Hydra-Shok JHP
    I no longer shoot 40SW.

I need speer gold dot for my sig how much u want? Can I buy from you? I live in Falls Church

Post imported post

Justa warning:

Botach is famous for long shipping times and shoddy service.

http://www0.epinions.com/webs-Web_Se...splay_~reviews

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

In the early days of the spam wars they were quite self-righteous of their spamming. IIRC their response to my complaint was to the effect of 'you can't stop us.'

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA/GOP *******

Post imported post

Thanks for the warning.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

accessories ordered.

see OP for ammo.

~Alan Korwin

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Let me talk to spouse. We were talking about ordering a boatload, but we'll have to see what we have and what we need.

Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

Tess wrote:
    we'll have to see what we have and what we need.
    just let me know.
    have you looked at their .380acp load
    their 165gr 45acp is a nice, accurate and mild recoil(would be my choice if I shot 45)

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Order received with no problems, even had some stuff drop shipped.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

$25.00 for a 50 round pack of .40 S&W? At wally world I pay $24.00 for a 100 pack... Even if I bought 500 rounds, it would still equate to $25.00 for 50. Hmmm... is this normal for online ammo purchases? :shock:

Post imported post

Even if I bought 500 rounds, it would still equate to $25.00 for 50.
    for FMJ/practice ammo it is expensive
    $25-$30 for a box of 50 JHPs(carry loads) or Hunting ammo reasonable, IMHO=$0.50 to $0.60 a round.
    IMHO...The quality is on par with the major manufactuers, velocity and performance is equal or betterat least with my expeince with it.
    Local GS charges $17-$22+collects tax for a box of 20 JHPS
    =$0.85 to $1.10 a round tax excluded.
    I don't shop @ WW unless there is no alternative and they don't carry my caliber.

Edit:
    if i only order a 200 rd pack with shipping it only = $0.58 a round.
    I use the same ammo for carry/practice.

~Alan Korwin