• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

online ordering

xd.40

imported post

Hey if you're looking at giving away (2. Federal Premium 165gr Hydra-Shok JHP), I'm game... I actually need some. Or you wanna sell it? I'm in HoodBridge.

XCon

imported post

Agent19 wrote:
I'm placing a order (10/24) and want to know if anyone in the NoVA area is interested in ordering with me?

http://www.botach.com.

pm if interested in ordering, i can deliver your item if you live closeor we can meet 1/2 way

i would have to receive your funds by the 24th

I'm also looking at doing the same thing with ammo at the end of the month
if we order a 1000rds shipping is free.
http://www.doubletapammo.com/php/catalog/index.php?cPath=21&osCsid=f7f7726323e4c45eee034ed3d8ac43f7

EDIT:http://www.10mmtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1393

SIDE NOTE
I found two 20 round boxes of 40SW in my ammo locker
1. Speer Gold Dot 180gr GDHP
2. Federal Premium 165gr Hydra-Shok JHP
I no longer shoot 40SW.

I need speer gold dot for my sig how much u want? Can I buy from you? I live in Falls Church

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

In the early days of the spam wars they were quite self-righteous of their spamming. IIRC their response to my complaint was to the effect of 'you can't stop us.'

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA/GOP KMA$$

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Let me talk to spouse. We were talking about ordering a boatload, but we'll have to see what we have and what we need.

Marco

imported post

Tess wrote:
we'll have to see what we have and what we need.

:cool:just let me know.
have you looked at their .380acp load
their 165gr 45acp is a nice, accurate and mild recoil(would be my choice if I shot 45)

xd.40

imported post

$25.00 for a 50 round pack of .40 S&W? At wally world I pay $24.00 for a 100 pack... Even if I bought 500 rounds, it would still equate to $25.00 for 50. Hmmm... is this normal for online ammo purchases? :shock: :cry:

Marco

imported post

Even if I bought 500 rounds, it would still equate to $25.00 for 50.
for FMJ/practice ammo it is expensive:exclaim:
$25-$30 for a box of 50 JHPs(carry loads) or Hunting ammo reasonable, IMHO=$0.50 to $0.60 a round.
IMHO...The quality is on par with the major manufactuers, velocity and performance is equal or betterat least with my expeince with it.
Local GS charges $17-$22+collects tax for a box of 20 JHPS
=$0.85 to $1.10 a round tax excluded.
I don't shop @ WW unless there is no alternative and they don't carry my caliber.

Edit:
if i only order a 200 rd pack with shipping it only = $0.58 a round.
I use the same ammo for carry/practice.