Thread: Leather CC holsters

State Researcher

Post imported post

Okay, my mom agreed to pay for me to have a custom holster made for the 1911 I intend to buy myself for christmas (my dad's putting in that he wants his Taurus back...). I want a nice leather holster, and I want it for CC. I'm sure my mom would pay a few hundred bucks (I am gonna go ahead and get a mag pouch and a belt too) and I was wondering if anybody had any experience or suggestions on a good quality holster maker that won't take 5 months to get.

Thanks ahead for any suggestions.

Post imported post

If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

+1 On the Milt Sparks VMII. But, if you order it from Milt Sparks it will take 20 Weeks.
    Try Lightning Arms Sports, they are an authorized Milt Sparks dealer. They tack on a very small markup and will have it to your door in short order. I ordered a VMII for my Kahr P9 Covert from them on a Saturday and it was on my doorstep on Tuesday.

http://www.lightningarms.com/products.htm

Click on "contact us" and shoot 'em an email or call them to see what they have in stock for your weapon since their website doesn't list what is in stock.

Post imported post

Milt Sparks is good stuff, but personally I'd tale a really close look at Alessi holsters on the same web page as linked to above. Lou's holsters are superb & used by some of the best.