• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Range day??

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I have been lurking on this thread since it was started.

Would somebody PLEASE decide where & when this range shoot is going to take place. The suspense is killing me.

I need to air out some long guns, and have to wait till December or January to join Black Creek. It may finally be cold and raining by then, which means I'll not get to shoot outside for a while after that.

I neeeeeeed to go shoot, or my long guns may get clogged with dust bunnies. :celebrate Please think of them and set a date already.

stay safe.

skidmark

unrequited

imported post

I'm down. Unless I decide to take the week off and go up to Jersey *shudder* for turkey time a couple days earlier. Perhaps we could get an early head-count and book half the place to ourselves?

LEO229 I'm looking at you.

Marco

imported post

if i get enough response I'll try to reserve three lanes in advance.(if I have to prepay those attending can reimburse)

EDIT:
just contacted BRA to see if we need to reserve range time.

LEO 229

imported post

unrequited wrote:
I'm down. Unless I decide to take the week off and go up to Jersey *shudder* for turkey time a couple days earlier. Perhaps we could get an early head-count and book half the place to ourselves?

You know a place that allows Class 3?? Without having to be baby-sat 3 feet from the target and shutting down the firing line? :lol:

Slowhand

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
unrequited wrote:

You know a place that allows Class 3?? Without having to be baby-sat 3 feet from the target and shutting down the firing line? :lol:
I think Shooter's Paradise in Woodbridge used to allow small caliber class 3. But they are closed down right now repairing the range after a fire.

unrequited

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
unrequited wrote:

You know a place that allows Class 3??  Without having to be baby-sat 3 feet from the target and shutting down the firing line?  :lol:
On various other boards they're listed as a Class III board, they even boast that they're gonna start renting C3 soon:
http://www.gunshopfinder.com/bytownresults.asp?ID=4070

Guess you could call?

Marco

imported post

Sent: Wed 10/24/07 8:52 AM
To: XXXXX
The CCW class does not hit the range until 6:30 pm. You can come on in at 10, should be no problem accomodating you.

-----Original Message-----
FromXXXX
To: blueridgearsenal@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:39 am
Subject: Nov 18. 10am range time

Good Day,
Agroup of 3-9 would like to use your range on Nov. 18 @ 10am do we need to reserve range time?
I also notice you have a CCW/CHP class that day starting at 11am will we be allowed to shoot for a hr or will our time be cut short?

Thanks,
G20
I plan to hit Bob Evans @ 0830, then head to the range from there off to the GS.