• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Ruger SR9

dkd

imported post

http://www.downrange.tv/ruger/video.htm?bcpid=1214128523&bclid=1227642577&bctid=1243709879

http://www.ruger.com/SR9/?utm_source=utm_source%3DDownrangeTV&utm_medium=utm_medium%3Dbanner&utm_content=utm_content%3DSR9link&utm_campaign=utm_campaign%3DDRTVSR9

here are the specs:
RUGER SR9 SPECS
Striker fired
Caliber: 9mm Parabellum (9mm x 19)
Capacity: 17+1, 10+1
Barrel: 4.125’’ Stainless Steel Weight: 26.5 oz. (w/empty
magazine)
Overall Length: 7.55’’
Overall Height: 5.52’’
Overall Width: 1.27’’ (over safety thumb levers)
Trigger Pull Weight: 6.5 lbs.
Trigger Pull Length: .48’’
Slide Finish: Brushed Stainless
Slide Material: Through-Hardened Stainless Steel
Frame Material: High Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
Comes with black polyethylene, blow-molded case; instruction manual; external locking device; and two magazines

looks like my P95 and P345 will be getting a baby brother soon

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Not a bad looking gun. I love Ruger firearms, though.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Interesting I was wondering what Michael Bane was hinting at. Looks very good, just needs to come in 40.:dude: