Thread: South Alabama Get together????

State Researcher

Post imported post

Well I thought it might be a good idea for us to try to put together a cookout/shooting trip down here in the southern half of the state. There are a few places that I think are available, including Tuskegee and I happen to have loose connections with the South Alabama Gun Club, and might be able to convince them to allow us to use those facilities (these are near Andalusia). Anybody interested or up for it? Doesn't have to be soon, we could work it out so the most people could be there. It would just be nice to meet someone else in Alabama that doesn't think OCing is wrong! And let's face it, getting together and shooting with good people is about the best way to spend an afternoon.

Post imported post

I live way the hell down in Mobile. I work five days a week and attend class the other two. Otherwise, I'd love to get together.

Post imported post

Tuskegee would be perfect for me. I go out there around once a week anyhow...

Post imported post

I would be up for a meeting in Tuskegee.

Mark

State Researcher

Post imported post

Well maybe we should try to put something together in the coming weeks. It's a little over an hour and a half drive for me to Tuskegee, and I'd have to get some directions to the range from the interstate, but I would definitely like to check it out.