• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Alabama Get together????

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

Well I thought it might be a good idea for us to try to put together a cookout/shooting trip down here in the southern half of the state. There are a few places that I think are available, including Tuskegee and I happen to have loose connections with the South Alabama Gun Club, and might be able to convince them to allow us to use those facilities (these are near Andalusia). Anybody interested or up for it? Doesn't have to be soon, we could work it out so the most people could be there. It would just be nice to meet someone else in Alabama that doesn't think OCing is wrong! And let's face it, getting together and shooting with good people is about the best way to spend an afternoon.

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

Well maybe we should try to put something together in the coming weeks. It's a little over an hour and a half drive for me to Tuskegee, and I'd have to get some directions to the range from the interstate, but I would definitely like to check it out.