Thread: Jeannemarie Devolites-Davis Attacks Chap Peterson On Guns

Post imported post

Post imported post

Well, Chap Peterson would have my vote for sure if I lived in this area. For a second, I thought she was gonna say something bad about him.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Yeah, but if this ad is true about his support of raising gasoline and estate taxes, he is NOT a good choice. Once again, the voters could be left with the lesser of two evils and in either case, you still have evil.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

Voting out the known evil (Senator DD) would still be a good thing as it would open the door later for a better choice if Peterson cannot be made to see reason on a broad base of issues. More of DD is certainly bad for the Commonwealth.

Alexandria (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA

Post imported post

MY Opinion - I'm just a straight ticket republican voter, DD will get my nod without a doubt. Sorry don't trust a democrat candiate to do the right thingas far as I can throw them. The NRAgives her alow marks but it the still the other basic conservative issues (marriage, taxes, and life)with me beside guns where she out weights Chap.

Post imported post

dichamw wrote:
    MY Opinion - I'm just a straight ticket republican voter, DD will get my nod without a doubt.
    You obviously have never seen DD in action, I don't care what party she "belongs" to - she lies, ignores the facts, and remains a huge threat to gun owners.

Post imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
    dichamw wrote:
    MY Opinion - I'm just a straight ticket republican voter, DD will get my nod without a doubt.
    You obviously have never seen DD in action, I don't care what party she "belongs" to - she lies, ignores the facts, and remains a huge threat to gun owners.

True, she has a known history. But I agree about the tax thing. Another example of why I dislike both parties.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

dichamw wrote:
    MY Opinion - I'm just a straight ticket republican voter, DD will get my nod without a doubt. Sorry don't trust a democrat candiate to do the right thingas far as I can throw them. The NRAgives her alow marks but it the still the other basic conservative issues (marriage, taxes, and life)with me beside guns where she out weights Chapman.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. Any vote for DD is a vote against the voice of the people. But remember, it's not necessarily an either/or.

You can vote on other issues and not choose either in this race. Until they give us a "None of the Above" option on our ballots, we can still vote that way.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

dichamw wrote:
    MY Opinion - I'm just a straight ticket republican voter, DD will get my nod without a doubt. Sorry don't trust a democrat candiate to do the right thingas far as I can throw them. The NRAgives her alow marks but it the still the other basic conservative issues (marriage, taxes, and life)with me beside guns where she out weights Chapman.
    Think about it. With DD,you could loserights to own, buy, or carry guns as you please.You would notlose rights to marriage and life if CP wins, and taxes would likely be a wash. Vote with your holster. At the very least, abstain.

Alexandria (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Forty-five wrote:
    dichamw wrote:
    Think about it. With DD,you could loserights to own, buy, or carry guns as you please.You would notlose rights to marriage and life if CP wins, and taxes would likely be a wash. Vote with your holster. At the very least, abstain.
    DD is the incumbent and we have not lost our right to guns,while she has been a state senator, anyway she is just one senator. Why give the state senate another democrat seat, where then, you can collectively lose your gun rights by the democrat majority. The idea that Chap is a stop gap measure for gun right do not make senseto me. Still thelesser of two evils is still DD. Let DD pull some democrat votes on her position away from Chap.

Post imported post

Hahahaha!

JDD used my video on her website!

Post imported post

where?

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
    Hahahaha!

JDD used my video on her website!
    Please explain.

Post imported post

See red arrow on above pic for explanation. She didn't leave the vid up for very long though, only 2 clicks.

Post imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
    See red arrow on above pic for explanation. She didn't leave the vid up for very long though, only 2 clicks.
    That's great! Someone on her staff must have realized that linking to your videos would not be effective for their campaign.