• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jeannemarie Devolites-Davis Attacks Chap Peterson On Guns

casullshooter

imported post

Voting out the known evil (Senator DD) would still be a good thing as it would open the door later for a better choice if Peterson cannot be made to see reason on a broad base of issues. More of DD is certainly bad for the Commonwealth.

dichamw

Alexandria (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA
imported post

MY Opinion - I'm just a straight ticket republican voter, DD will get my nod without a doubt. Sorry don't trust a democrat candiate to do the right thingas far as I can throw them. The NRAgives her alow marks but it the still the other basic conservative issues (marriage, taxes, and life)with me beside guns where she out weights Chap.

Bubba Ron

imported post

dichamw wrote:
MY Opinion - I'm just a straight ticket republican voter, DD will get my nod without a doubt.
You obviously have never seen DD in action, I don't care what party she "belongs" to - she lies, ignores the facts, and remains a huge threat to gun owners.

Tomahawk

imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
dichamw wrote:
MY Opinion - I'm just a straight ticket republican voter, DD will get my nod without a doubt.
You obviously have never seen DD in action, I don't care what party she "belongs" to - she lies, ignores the facts, and remains a huge threat to gun owners.
True, she has a known history. But I agree about the tax thing. Another example of why I dislike both parties.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

dichamw wrote:
MY Opinion - I'm just a straight ticket republican voter, DD will get my nod without a doubt. Sorry don't trust a democrat candiate to do the right thingas far as I can throw them. The NRAgives her alow marks but it the still the other basic conservative issues (marriage, taxes, and life)with me beside guns where she out weights Chapman.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Any vote for DD is a vote against the voice of the people. But remember, it's not necessarily an either/or.

You can vote on other issues and not choose either in this race. Until they give us a "None of the Above" option on our ballots, we can still vote that way.

Forty-five

imported post

dichamw wrote:
MY Opinion - I'm just a straight ticket republican voter, DD will get my nod without a doubt. Sorry don't trust a democrat candiate to do the right thingas far as I can throw them. The NRAgives her alow marks but it the still the other basic conservative issues (marriage, taxes, and life)with me beside guns where she out weights Chapman.
Think about it. With DD,you could loserights to own, buy, or carry guns as you please.You would notlose rights to marriage and life if CP wins, and taxes would likely be a wash. Vote with your holster. At the very least, abstain.

dichamw

Alexandria (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA
imported post

Forty-five wrote:
dichamw wrote:
Think about it. With DD,you could loserights to own, buy, or carry guns as you please.You would notlose rights to marriage and life if CP wins, and taxes would likely be a wash. Vote with your holster. At the very least, abstain.
DD is the incumbent and we have not lost our right to guns,while she has been a state senator, anyway she is just one senator. Why give the state senate another democrat seat, where then, you can collectively lose your gun rights by the democrat majority. The idea that Chap is a stop gap measure for gun right do not make senseto me. Still thelesser of two evils is still DD. Let DD pull some democrat votes on her position away from Chap.

IanB

imported post

Hahahaha!

JDD used my video on her website!

jdd.jpg

IanB

imported post

See red arrow on above pic for explanation. She didn't leave the vid up for very long though, only 2 clicks.

TEX1N

imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
See red arrow on above pic for explanation. She didn't leave the vid up for very long though, only 2 clicks.
That's great! Someone on her staff must have realized that linking to your videos would not be effective for their campaign.