Thread: Branding Iron BBQ, Cedar City

Post imported post

I went to eat at a fairly new BBQ restaurant in Cedar City last night. The owner open carries a Ruger Single Action Six Shooter. I thought about asking him if it was loaded, but decided it was none of my business.

I'll bet this place will be one of the last to get robbed in Cedar City. Dang good food too!

Post imported post

NOT LOADED, I know the owner and Its all show and no go !!!!

Post imported post

I will never understand that sort of thing. When we had our open carry marches here in Ohio, for the purpose of drawing attention to the need formaking concealed carry legal, we were told that it was our option whether to carry the handguns loaded or not.

At one march I attended, a couple of folks made a point of telling me that they were definitely going to make sure to carry their firearms empty. Spent a whole bunch of time trying to figure that out and never could.

Post imported post

He is the son of a actor ( born in CA ) He movied to Cedar City just to save some $$$$ you know sold the house mommy and daddy gave him 15 years ago for 2.5 mill and found some little town 8 hours from LA and a house for 250,000. spends 6 months out of the year hear and the rest of the time in the sespool

Post imported post

I'm trying to think what actor he looks like.... Tom Selleck maybe?

As for the gun not being loaded... Thats silly... Maybe I should leave some bullets for my tip... that would be HILARIOUS!

Post imported post

He is the son of some western actor, use to be on Death Valley Days with Jim Davis. whitch was shot in Kanab UT ( this is how he found our little town )

Post imported post

combatcarry wrote:
    As for the gun not being loaded... Thats silly... Maybe I should leave some bullets for my tip... that would be HILARIOUS!
    That would be awesome! But you can only leave him 4 if he does not have a CFP.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
    combatcarry wrote:
    That would be awesome! But you can only leave him 4 if he does not have a CFP.
    Good one... but its his place of business, no cfp necessary and norequirement to carry unloaded. Give him all 6 to avoid being seatedby the kitchen during your next visit!