• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro Gun Posters

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Some have indivated that they cannot see the signs on the link so I will include them as attachments here. As I do not know how to put more than one picture per posting, I hope you will bear with me.

Yata hey

Attachments

• Guns OK.jpg
    Guns OK.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 459

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

If you want to "flame" somebody, try this one.

Enjoy and put them all to good use.

Yata hey

Attachments

• Shooting smiley.gif
    Shooting smiley.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 773

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:

Should read:

This Establishment Respects its Patrons' Rights to Self Defense

We Will Not Infringe Upon our Patrons' Rights

It's bad enough we have to see mistaken grammar in newspapers, scholarly papers, and the like.

The only thing worse than improper grammar on public signs is improper grammar provided by schools.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Tess wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:

Should read:

This Establishment Respects its Patrons' Rights to Self Defense

We Will Not Infringe Upon our Patrons' Rights

It's bad enough we have to see mistaken grammar in newspapers, scholarly papers, and the like.

The only thing worse than improper grammar on public signs is improper grammar provided by schools.
Unfortunately I did not do the original art and do not know how to correct it - sorry.
Any help out there?
Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

longwatch wrote:
Great posters, moved this up to general discussion so more people can see it.
Can't find them there - searched all three pages.

Opps - found it this time!

Yata hey