• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Possible Group Shoot near Gettysburg, Adams County

DJ TURNz

imported post

It looks like November 11th will be the date.

It will be at Adams County Sport handgunners.

[url]http://www.acsha.com[/url]

This is being organized by Eric at Stubby Gear. I am just posting here for him.

Once more details are available they will be posted on PAFOA forum. When I get the link to the Thread I'll post it here. "Stubby" will be the thread starter.

DJ TURNz

imported post

Ok, we start at noon at the club and run until dark, or all the ammo is gone, which ever comes first.

It looks like Stubby is going to set up the charcoal grill too.

Cost is $10 to non-members, $5 to members of ACSHA.

Directions are on the website. http://www.acsha.com/DIRECTIONS.HTML

If coming From YORK, follow Rt 234 until you cross over Rt15 then follow the "From the South" directions.

Or use Yahoo Maps to the address:

1540 Upper Bermudian Rd

Gardners, PA 17324

DJ TURNz

imported post

This will be mostly handgun and shotgun (w/ bird shot on steel). We do have a 100yd rifle range, but it can only hold 3 or 4 shooters at a time.

Pepper poppers

Steel spinner

Steel Speed rack

Cardboard IPSC sillhouettes

and possibly some other targets will be provided.

We can set up the shoot house if people are interested.

Any questions, email me before 3:30 on Friday.

A group is meeting at Stubby Gear in York to follow each other down. Call the store and ask for Eric for details on that. 717-792-2666