Thread: Multiple weopon questions

Post imported post

1)I am looking to buy a Mossberg 590A1 20" barrel 9 round capacity cylender choke what is a good price for one?

I also want one that comes with a speed loader stock, how much extra are they, I know this model doesn't come with it so most likely will be bought seperately and have you evercome acrossone that ejects shells toward the left

2) What is the gun on the top left of the page and what calibers available

<----- THIS ONE

Thanks

Post imported post

The logo gun is a Sig 229 sport I believe.

Post imported post

Skip the SpeedFeed for the 590, they often dump the shells under recoil. Instead, pick up a Knoxx recoil reducing stock, they work great. My 16 YO (about 100 pounds soaking wet) will shoot 2¾" magnums all day long. Trust me, you will practice more, and your significant other will practice more, if it doesn't hurt to shoot. Plus, you can shoot regular power shells instead of the reduced recoil ones.

Post imported post

Skip the SpeedFeed for the 590, they often dump the shells under recoil. Instead, pick up a Knoxx recoil reducing stock, they work great.
    Thanks for the info! I am going to be getting a breacher stock for my Mossberg Persuader. I put about 40 rds of 00 and #7 through it a few weeks ago practicing and my thumb joint is still a little sore.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    Skip the SpeedFeed for the 590, they often dump the shells under recoil. Instead, pick up a Knoxx recoil reducing stock, they work great.
    Thanks for the info! I am going to be getting a breacher stock for my Mossberg Persuader. I put about 40 rds of 00 and #7 through it a few weeks ago practicing and my thumb joint is still a little sore.
    I have the spec-ops model, which uses two spring/dampners instead of just one like the Breacher. I like that I can adjust the length of pull for me or my son. Like I said, even my skinny kid enjoys shooting it. I loaded it with 3” magnum slugs and he almost dropped it though. Those are punishment!

Post imported post

crtbc wrote:
    2) What is the gun on the top left of the page and what calibers available

<----- THIS ONE
    Sig P229 Sport or P229s, available in .40s&w and .357sig. more info available here.