• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Multiple weopon questions

crtbc

imported post

1)I am looking to buy a Mossberg 590A1 20" barrel 9 round capacity cylender choke what is a good price for one?

I also want one that comes with a speed loader stock, how much extra are they, I know this model doesn't come with it so most likely will be bought seperately and have you evercome acrossone that ejects shells toward the left

2) What is the gun on the top left of the page and what calibers available

<----- THIS ONE

Thanks

Mainsail

imported post

Skip the SpeedFeed for the 590, they often dump the shells under recoil. Instead, pick up a Knoxx recoil reducing stock, they work great. My 16 YO (about 100 pounds soaking wet) will shoot 2¾" magnums all day long. Trust me, you will practice more, and your significant other will practice more, if it doesn't hurt to shoot. Plus, you can shoot regular power shells instead of the reduced recoil ones.

Mainsail

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
Skip the SpeedFeed for the 590, they often dump the shells under recoil. Instead, pick up a Knoxx recoil reducing stock, they work great.
Thanks for the info! I am going to be getting a breacher stock for my Mossberg Persuader. I put about 40 rds of 00 and #7 through it a few weeks ago practicing and my thumb joint is still a little sore.

I have the spec-ops model, which uses two spring/dampners instead of just one like the Breacher. I like that I can adjust the length of pull for me or my son. Like I said, even my skinny kid enjoys shooting it. I loaded it with 3” magnum slugs and he almost dropped it though. Those are punishment!